Fundrise offers a wonderful in-person environment at our Washington, DC headquarters if that’s what you are looking for as well as a fully-remote option, including company-paid access to WeWork, from any location in the United States.
Our mission at Fundrise is to allow everyone access to a technology driven, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $2.4 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
As the first Marketing Program Manager, you’ll develop standardized and repeatable processes to help the Marketing team deliver on their roadmap across various channels through streamlined communications, stakeholder management and strategy alignment. The Program Manager will lean on cross functional relationships, build on existing processes, drive accountability, and assess where additional oversight or running the process themselves will make the Marketing team work better.
- Develop and implement the right level of process – As the first program manager on Marketing, you’ll work to assess, develop and implement the right amount of process and oversight for the current and future stages of the company that increases productivity and decreases confusion and delays.
- Drive actions from our strategy – You’ll look to translate strategy into actionable go-to-market plans by estimating work efforts, defining milestones and deadlines, and managing feedback from stakeholders.
- Encourage cross-team integration and alignment – You will work closely with team leads across marketing, design, product, delivery, analytics and investor relations, to establish an agreed priority list (aka the roadmap) with a timeline that is ambitious, yet achievable, by identifying requirements, dependencies, and providing recommended simplification and integration points
- Encourage full circle communication – From strategy to results, you’ll look to complete the cycle by delivering consolidated results and post-analysis learnings; establishing best practices and identifying areas of improvement
- Become the point person for cross functional work – Overtime, you’ll become the go-to person for questions about marketing roadmaps and capabilities, working with other PMs and team leads across the organization to achieve alignment.
- 3 years of experience in a program management function
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with the ability to provide direction to internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of successfully leading large, cross-functional programs
- Comfortable with setting prioritization and driving results based on company goals
- Experience on a Marketing or Growth program management team at a large, national brand
- Able to demonstrate innovation, approaching operational challenges in new and creative ways.
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave