American Heart Association (501+ Employees, 1% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives?
Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? you bet!
This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in people’s lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare.
#TheAHALife is our company culture, our way of life, reflecting our diversity and inclusion, our focus on work-life satisfaction, and our Guiding Values – Check out this hashtag on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter today!
The American Heart Association has an excellent opportunity for a Project Coordinator in our Certification division team within the Quality Outreach Research Analytics (QORA) department!
This position can be home based within the U.S.
This individual will be responsible for providing coordination and administrative support for assigned department or project. Responsible for preparing and distributing communications, scheduling, volunteer responsibilities and other organizing efforts based on project assignments. Also, responsible for operational budget and expense processing, record keeping or other administrative duties.
- Coordinate and monitor project timelines while effectively communicating project needs and related information as required
- Communicate with client base to organize and manage assigned projects/events. Recruit staff and/or volunteers for participation, coordinate with vendors, or perform on-site set-up and logistics coordination
- Assists with marketing efforts which may include updating on-line content, distribution of marketing materials, or vendors/contractors/volunteer communication
- Utilize vendor and/or AHA systems (e.g. E1, COI, Seibel, Oasis, etc.) efficiently and competently to complete duties/projects
- Evaluates and maintains information and accurate data for compliance requirements or internal reporting needs. Collaborates with internal and external customers to ensure documentation is accurate and meets expectations
- Provides coworkers, volunteers, and vendors with excellent customer service responding to requests in a timely manner and adhering to deadlines as appropriate
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years of experience in project coordination
- Two (2) years of basic accounting process experience
- Demonstrated ability to prepare written and presentation communications
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Two (2) years of experience in event or meeting planning
- Some college or BA in Communications, Business, Marketing or related area
Compensation & Benefits
Our Rewards & Benefits package not only gives you the total benefits you want, but also goes above and beyond with innovative programs to develop your skills – helping you grow and thrive at the American Heart Association.