VIVA Creative (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ABOUT VIVA CREATIVE
Viva Creative is a leader in innovative design, planning, and production design. We plan and produce some of the biggest events in the world, from large conferences and concerts to interactive installations and virtual experiences. Our work intersects business, entertainment, and technology, touching audiences around the globe.
VIVA Creative seeks a highly organized project coordinator with experience working in a high-volume environment. The ideal candidate will be flexible, efficient and offer an intelligent, empathetic, and problem-solving perspective.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Calendar and Meeting Management
- Email Management
- Update paperwork using Excel, Google Sheets, and Keynote
- Track requests and follow-up accordingly
- Help execute on organizational objectives and goals for the team
- Record and disseminate meeting notes and follow up on actionable tasks with the team
- Track project PO’s
- Proactively work to improve the workflow structure, process, and efficiency of team leaders
- Develops, implements, and maintains procedures to ensure smooth operation of leaders administrative and operational needs.
- Works with leaders to ensure they are well supported in all projects.
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handles matter expeditiously, proactively and follows through on projects to successful completion, often under deadline pressures
- Work with Keynote, Google Suite, Microsoft Office and virtual platforms such as Zoom
- Prepare the team leaders for the days, weeks, and months ahead
- Direct communication and information flow to and from the team leader and team operations manager
- Manages and prepares documents including meeting agendas, presentation materials and meeting notes
- Regularly interacts with internal and external stakeholders of VIVA
- Support clear and effective communication across the team
- Assists with team social events
- Perform research as needed by team leaders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years of experience in project management with sound organization skills, steadfast attention to detail, and ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent people skills: Professional, kind, and a great listener
- Tech savvy; adept in G-Suite, MS Office and Apple suite of products
- You have the superior written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to adapt to major changes and demands while handling multiple priorities