MoonPay (201-500 Employees, 1,000%+ 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030!
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide.
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
What You’ll Own in the Team
- Manage the day to day brand requests. Seek clarity from relevant stakeholders, where needed.
- Day to day liaison with the rest of the business on brand announcements.
- Monitor progress on tasks and projects in the design team and suggest adjustments as needed
- Keep stakeholders up to date on progress
- Contracting and onboarding of freelancers
What You’ll Do
- Support on a broad range of internal and external brand projects.
- Help to plan, create and deliver brand and marketing projects
- Identify project requirements, such as timelines, costs and resources.
- Provide best-in-class project management and clear communication
- Provide recommendations for optimisation or areas to make efficiencies.
- Works collaboratively between the Brand, Product and Marketing teams.
- Reports to the Head of Brand Ops
You Should Apply If ✅
- Minimum 4+ years of experience
- Able to continually innovate, think strategically, be agile and orchestrate many moving parts
- Strong project management skills
- A can-do attitude and a growth-mindset
- Extremely good organisational and communication skills
- Thrive on quick turnarounds and deadlines
- Experience driving programs and projects across cross-functional teams within an organisation
- Passionate about crypto and web3 is a must
- Efficient, detail-oriented, organized and able to work under tight timelines
- Proficient knowledge of Figma
- Experience with Google Drive
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter Call (30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Interview + Project Deep Dive (45 minutes)
- Final MoonWalk Interview (30 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
- Stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent)
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility