Clover Health (501+ Employees, 63% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Finance team is responsible for accurately reporting the financial results of Clover Health and overall business activities. The team coordinates and directs all financial transactions in the accounting system as well as supports company wide goals and initiatives relative to the financial needs of all departments. The finance team assures that all transactions adhere to company policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting principles, and relevant authoritative guidance.
We are looking for a highly motivated and committed individual to join our Finance team as a Project Manager, Finance. As a Project Manager, Finance you will be responsible for leading and supporting significant aspects of our finance team for all project planning. You will partner with our Accounting and Financial Reporting and Analysis teams to play a leading role structuring and ensuring all projects are brought to completion to help streamline the Finance process. This is a unique opportunity to be part of Clover’s growth and expansion, working closely with our leadership team to support the financial controllership and business objectives.
As a Project Manager, Finance, you will:
- Manage projects/programs to meet internal departmental expectations and program terms that can sometimes be ambiguous.
- Partner with cross-departmental teams to provide actionable planning for the management team and the Finance department.
- Keep the team focused on daily and iterative goals; and help achievement with respect to quality, flow, and velocity.
- Facilitating team meetings, including, but not limited to, a daily stand-up, iteration planning and final demonstration.
- Setting up pain point analyses, gap assessments, and project compilation meetings to determine the departmental needs for management.
You will love this job if:
- You are a motivated self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, along with a high level of attention to detail.
- You are great at prioritizing and executing multiple tasks that adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You have excellent written and interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in project management and team coordination planning.
- You have experience with an Accounting Department is preferred.
- You have project management certifications, preferred.
- You are proficient in Excel and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including Google suite.
- You have experience in a large organization with multi-department project planning engagements.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.