Infinicept (51-200 Employees, 34% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Job Title: Project Manager for Product Department
Location: Denver or remote
As our Project Manager you will be an integral member to the success of our Product team. You will be their representative and engage with other stakeholders acting as the voice of their goals and project needs. You will work collaboratively to ensure on-time delivery of products to market. If you are passionate about project management, software delivery and team collaboration, then join us as our project manager.
We solve problems collaboratively, working together to find the most creative and innovative solutions to the challenges of our space. We value integrity, self-determination, and decisiveness. This is a hands-on, shape-a-business-that-is-shaping-an-industry position. If you are passionate about project management, software delivery and collaboration, then join us as our project manager.
Get your career going your way!
Who You Are:
You are passionate about organization, communication, and have top-notch attention to detail. You are comfortable multi-tasking and coordinating cross-organizational dependencies. You have a good sense of humor, exceptional communication skills and understand the time-sensitivity of product launches. You are an expert in project management methodologies and can drive cross-functional teams to successful delivery of project timelines.
What You Will Do:
- Manage projects throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by scope, budget, and timeline
- Coordinate Product Department projects and cross-functional teams to through project completion
- Work with outside vendors to ensure projects deliverables are met or exceeded
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Be the point of contact for internal and external communications, working closely with product and engineering team to develop complex project plans and execute them
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that could impede the progress of the project timelines. Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return on investment standards
- Develop and manage detailed project artifacts, plans, and timelines with a clear understanding of milestones, deliverables, dependencies, assumptions, and accountability, create feedback loops that communicate the status of these plans and timelines
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and adjust as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Represent the Product team in status updates with internal stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- 3+ years’ experience with high-tech SaaS products and technologies
- 3+ years’ experience as Project Manager in Agile SDLC required
- 1+ years’ experience in payments, payment facilitation, or related field, preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- You’re not reactive, but mindful and thoughtful about the solutions you suggest
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $80,000/annually – $110,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven Product Owner to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 200 customers in 25 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.