VNDLY is a next-generation vendor management SaaS platform designed for procurement executives, talent acquisition teams, suppliers, and managed service providers (MSPs) to collaborate on the corporation’s contingent workforce needs. We develop cloud software that helps our customers streamline the talent sourcing and acquisition process across a variety of sources including staffing agencies, job boards, and freelance management systems. We want our software to be so easy to use our company name is literally short for “Vendor Friendly.” At VNDLY, our software does all of the work for you, putting algorithms and data science to work in acquiring the right talent (Contractors or Full-time employees) and incorporating dashboards to provide complete visibility of the talent acquisition process.
Our Culture & People
We are a fast-growing startup focused on becoming the most customer-centric enterprise software company in the world. We care about enabling our customers to connect with the talent they need so they can succeed. To execute on our mission, we believe in retaining an exceptional engineering team with a passion for code quality and great design.
VNDLY is looking for an experienced RFP/Proposal Writer to join our growing organization! This is an ideal position for a self-starting individual that wants to lay the groundwork for the entire process of RFP and Proposal management at VNDLY. This position will be responsible for managing the full range of organizational tasks required to complete strategic and competitive proposals, and ultimately will be responsible for the quality of the content in all VNDLY proposals. The RFP/Proposal Writer should demonstrate descriptive writing and editing skills that result in a clear illustration of the VNDLY story in alignment with the proposal specifications.
You will work to build an excellent RFP response process and continuously improve all written content in the VNDLY library by collaborating with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts and developing expertise in all related software tools and platforms.
- Build the functional proposal process within VNDLY, including creating responses, update cadences, and regular review processes with VNDLY SME’s
- Lead the proposal writing process from production to delivery including soliciting input from subject-matter experts, where required
- Create a high-quality knowledge base and written responses that remain consistent with the VNDLY brand, core value proposition, and differentiators
- Continuously refine and implement a disciplined RFP management process
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry to ensure accuracy, competitiveness, and consistency with marketing strategies and overall company positioning
- Coordinate and monitor progress against deadlines, ensuring that proposals are complete and compliant with RFP requirements
- Liaise with external support and other stakeholders to coordinate and develop proposal content
- Excellent communication, copywriting, and editing skills
- Excellent skills in Proposal Automation software (Loopio Preferred) & Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, matrix environment
- Strong interpersonal skills that create a positive work environment and gain the trust of your colleagues
- Outstanding work ethic, tenacity, and attention to detail
- Irreproachable attendance and personal accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in RFP/Proposal Writing in an IT Organization
- Experience with Loopio; Qvidian, RFPIO, or Proposify will be considered
- Working knowledge of Gsuite, Microsoft Suite products, Zendesk, and Confluence (or another Wiki Software)
- Advanced functional/technical skills
VNDLY is committed to equal employment opportunity. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.