NeuroFlow (51-200 Employees, 76% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who We Are
NeuroFlow CEO and West Point graduate Christopher Molaro served in the US Army for five years, including a tour in Iraq as a platoon leader. Coming back home, he experienced firsthand the gaps in the behavioral health system, and upon completing his Wharton MBA, teamed up with co-founder/COO Adam Pardes to launch NeuroFlow in 2017. Beginning as a team of six people working in an office fit for two, NeuroFlow has now grow to over 100 employees across the country, raised money from leading investors in healthcare and technology, and partnered with leading organizations including Capital Blue Cross, Jefferson Health, and The US Air Force, all to achieve a mission of a happier, healthier world.
What We Do:
NeuroFlow integrates behavioral health across the care continuum by assessing and triaging people to get them to the right level of care, providing high-tech and high-touch support for populations that would typically fall through the cracks in today’s healthcare system. Proven to drive better clinical and financial outcomes for leading health systems, payors, and the Department of Defense covering 14 million lives, NeuroFlow’s platform combines consumer engagement with enterprise-level care management software and clinical support services to support integrated behavioral health at scale.
How We Do It:
The award-winning culture at NeuroFlow is one built around encouragement and daring to be great. Our core values have been displayed in our office since day one, and each team member is responsible for carrying out these values and keeping each other accountable to them. We succeed through our flexibility and agility, navigating and transforming an industry ripe for change where “no” or “can’t” is too often the default. NeuroFlow offers unique opportunities to work in a fun and challenging fast-paced environment with direct, meaningful impact on helping to close the divide between mental and physical health.
How You Will Help:
You will contribute to the day-to-day delivery of a mission critical SaaS offering. This is a hands-on position for delivering a quality SaaS product and customer success.
As a QA Lead you will:
- Lead a NeuroFlow QA Team, guide them to test and automate new features and regression test cases, including UI and API suites
- Provide technical guidance to the team for better quality and test coverage
- Guide, and implement within the scrum team various processes and procedures that enhance productivity
- Work with scrum team and other stakeholders to ensure features are released on time with acceptable quality
- Collaborate with development managers on feature sprint planning and provide metrics on testing progress
- Be responsible for identifying risks and working with the appropriate product development owners to ensure critical and high-risk items are prevented prior to release
- Be a trusted partner for senior management to determine best solutions, help drive alignment, and implement decisions throughout your team
- Recruit, challenge, and reward high performance individuals that deliver 10x the impact of average engineers
- Generate and provide quality metrics for your area/application
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Are knowledgeable about computer applications/systems/tools commonly used for tracking QA aspects of a SaaS offering; eg: Xray, Jira, and other Atlassian applications
- Have the ability to be a technical QA leader, well versed in Python applications, mobile (iOS & Android) and database testing
- Possess an excellent end-to-end understanding of QA processes, organization and techniques to drive quality into the product
Projects you could work on:
- Build an ethos of accountability and transparency into the QA process such that stakeholders can be aware of status and build trust
- Formulate and drive test case management and test case creation processes in a way that helps QA team members to think critically about edge cases, negative test cases, and tangentially affected features
- Help drive a culture of QA throughout the team, such that delivering quality among team members and to customers is top of mind for developers, design, data, product, etc
- Create policies and processes that ensure a smooth and effective QA process from story-inception through to delivery, especially for complex features that might span multiple sprints.
- Lead by example by embodying the policies/processes that the team has created, and hold individuals accountable when discrepancies arise
- Help test and deliver features that bring joy to users with potential mental wellness concerns
*Applicable for full time employees
Flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, physical and mental wellness benefits, medical coverage, parental leave, 401K, company-sponsored events, referral program, onsite gym, dog friendly office, snacks in the office, commuter benefits, onsite massages.
What We Believe:
NeuroFlow is a proud equal opportunity employer. Every day we are working to tackle the mental health crisis in America, and in order to do that well, we need diverse voices, experiences, and perspectives at the table. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are typically done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on NeuroFlow. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
As a HIPAA compliant organization
All team members shall:
Act in accordance with NeuroFlow’s Information Security Policies.
Protect organizational assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference.
Report security events or other risks to the organization
Execute organizational security processes or activities
Perform security responsibilities that defined and communicated for their role
Be responsible for their actions regarding the security of organization