Uptycs (201-500 Employees, 192% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are seeking SDETs for our Cloud/SaaS products. In this role, your duties will include planning and development of test strategy, creation of test cases, automation of testing, and ensuring the quality of the product.
To ensure success as an SDET, you should exhibit strong technical skills, deep understanding of Cloud, SaaS and distributed systems, and a sharp focus on quality.
What you'll do:
- View the product from a customer point of view. Be a customer advocate.
- Triage, document, track and escalate bugs.
- Validate, Document, and Assess the impact and root cause of reported bugs.
- Setting up, maintaining, and executing test automation in multiple environments.
- Build test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Incorporating test automation into CI/CD pipelines.
- Investigating customer reported problems and identifying root causes.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences, software engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience working as SDET, preferably in Security/Enterprise/SaaS products.
- Deep understanding of one or more cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure), containers and kubernetes.
- Familiarity with microservices architecture, Rest APIs, databases such as PostgreSQL/mongodb, data engineering technologies, etc.
- Understanding of product and business objectives to create and execute test scenarios.
- Strong experience in test planning, design, automation and execution of comprehensive test strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the modern SDLC practices, Agile methodologies and tools such as Jira.
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks, shell scripting, and automation scripts.
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and remaining flexible in a changing environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Uptycs builds best-in-class cloud security products that leverage lightweight tools, built on open source software, to collect everything that can help detect, understand, and mitigate a wide variety of security problems. We run on laptops and cloud workloads, monitor Kubernetes and serverless containers, analyze AWS/GCP/Azure configuration and CloudTrail events, you name it. We feed it into a cloud-based security analytics platform that provides comprehensive visibility, threat detection, posture management, remediation, vulnerability management and compliance tracking. We analyze petabytes of data, process millions of events per second, and run a control plane that enables continuous scanning for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and APT malware on all major cloud providers and hundreds of thousands of macOS, Linux, and Windows endpoints.
Uptycs enables security professionals at companies such as Comcast, Flexport and Lookout to quickly prioritize, investigate, and respond to potential threats across a company's entire attack surface.
Uptycs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Uptycs is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.