Articulate (201-500 Employees, 45% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Articulate develops e-learning software, content, and community that’s changing the way the world learns.
Location: Anywhere in US
- Articulate is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer with experience testing e-commerce applications..
- Quality Assurance Engineers on the business applications team at Articulate test complex web-based applications, services, and API integrations.
- Projects encompass the full e-commerce life-cycle and support customer self-service, license, team and trial management, analytics, customer support, billing and accounting.
- The ideal person for this job is a multi-talented Quality Assurance Engineer comfortable working and testing across a variety of internal and external platforms.
- This person takes ownership of their work, learns what is necessary to solve problems and collaborates across teams to ensure quality solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Develop deep knowledge of the integrations and processes the team manages to effectively test complex user and data flows. Review, recommend and implement appropriate test automation.
- Work collaboratively, often across teams, with quality assurance engineers, developers and stakeholders to verify acceptance requirements and accurately catalog identified defects.
- Execute a full range of testing on bug fixes and features including regression testing, functional testing, integration testing and exploratory testing to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Develop test plans and document test results.
- Contribute to our process and testing documentation. Assist support and operations teams in triaging and resolving production issues, including participating in on-call rotation.
What you should have:
- At least three years of professional experience, ideally with a remote distributed team, testing complex web-based e-commerce systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of up-to-date software test strategies and automated testing tools.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and investigative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks.
- Experience thinking, planning, and executing autonomously and as part of a remote team of technical and non-technical collaborators and stakeholders.
What you should be looking for
- Autonomy and ownership. We hire motivated, professional quality assurance engineers and expect them to proactively identify problems and help the team implement quality results. You ll have as much support as you need but you ll ultimately be responsible for managing your time and testing process and for moving your projects forward to completion.
- Learning and growth. Our team works across a wide variety of applications and technologies with more on the horizon. What you re working with today may not be part of our process in a year and you re eager to expand your competencies as our stakeholder needs evolve and grow.
- Work with a motivated, talented, and supportive team of project managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers. You get equal satisfaction helping your teammates succeed as you do from your individual contributions.
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 111,965+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 100 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 1,035,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company s success. And we all strive to do what s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
Learn more about our culture.