Myndshft (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are building a platform that will transform the landscape of healthcare by simplifying transactions to free providers up to focus on what matters and improve the lives of patients. We’ve had great success in our mission to free up people to do the work that matters and we need driven, curious and humble individuals to help us continue to advance this mission!
As a skilled Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer on our Development team, you will ensure product quality for applications that will send and receive data from a variety of healthcare software APIs; both internally and externally. Your contribution to our product helps people get the medical care they need sooner. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. Ultimately, you should collaborate with the team at all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
In this role you will:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 3+ years of professional experience testing software.
- Experience working with GIT
- Proven work experience working closely with product development teams Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with both API and Front-end testing
- Experience in writing and managing test matrices
- Hands-on experience with Postman and Cypress automated testing tools
- Hands-on experience with SQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban development process
- Performance and/or security testing
- Healthcare domain knowledge or previous QA experience with healthcare APIs and applications.
- Working knowledge of FHIR/HL7
- Competitive salary that correlates with your ability to contribute
- Generous vacation + sick time allotment
- 4 hours/ month paid community service time
- Equity incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision, GTL, STD, LTD Insurance with employer contribution
- 401k + Employer Match
- Flexible work from home / remote work options
- Fun office perks including snack bar, dog-friendly environment, recreation room, modern layout, and indoor/ outdoor transitional space
- Continued learning in form of brown bag lunches, training sessions and intra-company events
More about Myndshft:
Myndshft’s software-as-a-service automates and simplifies time-consuming healthcare administrative tasks associated with prior authorization, eligibility and benefits verification, and patient financial responsibility, freeing providers and payers to concentrate more fully on patient care again. Myndshft was founded in 2015, and works with leading providers, payers, and health information exchanges.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
We value diversity and inclusion, and strive to build teams which include people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Diversity makes us tick, and we are better together. That said, we are an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job description is subject to change at any time. We are a startup, and we all wear many hats. As part of your employment, you may be asked to perform duties outside of this job description. Please see your immediate supervisor with any questions you may have.