WeTravel (51-200 Employees, 14% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Quality Assurance Engineer (Mid/Senior)
- €55k – €85k
- Remote Worldwide
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to support an agile product development team.
WeTravel (www.wetravel.com) is an online payment platform that helps travel companies transition from paper-based and traditional finances, communication and marketing to digital excellence fit for today’s modern travel industry.
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups and would invite you to apply. We believe a diverse workforce is a highly productive one, so take a chance, send us your application even if you don’t meet all our requirements, we may surprise you!
This position presents the opportunity to work in a business-critical role in a rapidly growing company. You will also uphold our four core values:
- Be the solution – take ownership, drive collaboration
- Be resourceful – strive for new wins every day
- Be honest – default to transparency
- Be respectful – treat others like you want to be treated
This role will collaborate with product managers and engineers to test, iterate, and approve feature releases in a fast-paced and innovative environment. Candidates should have a strong interest in software development, technology, and the testing process as well as exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
As a quality assurance engineer you will be a part of a cross-functional and an agile team of 5-7 people, where you will;
- test new features and provide feedback to the product/engineering team.
- write and maintain efficient, thorough automated test cases.
- identify quality issues and create test reports.
- work with cutting-edge testing technologies and methodologies on a microservice based architecture
If you are interested to learn more about our tech stack, check out our stackshare.io profile!
- Relevant work experience in QA Automation Engineer, Test Automation Engineer or Software Engineer roles
- Demonstrable automated functional and non-functional testing experience using tools such as Cypress.io, Selenium, Gauge + Taiko, k6, JMeter etc
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills; written and spoken
Nice to have
- Experience of working as part of an Agile Software Development team
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with Behavior-Driven-Development paradigm
We will be really excited if you also have
- Experienced working with containerized solutions (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience working with XRAY Test Management
- Experience in building automated test suites from scratch
Amsterdam ideally or within 3/4 hours of CET if based in your country of residence. Potential relocation assistance may be offered to Amsterdam
BENEFITS & SALARIES
- €55K – €70K – intermediate
- €75K – €85K – senior
- Attractive compensation
- Unlimited Paid Time Off!
- Amazing new offices in the heart of Amsterdam – rooftop garden
- Friday team lunches
- As a travel-related company, we have fantastic team retreats, two of our founders love surfing, so it’s normally beside a great beach
- The latest tech you need to be successful.
- For candidates resident outside the Netherlands salaries are weighted according to local factors and considerations