PerformYard (11-50 Employees, 50% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Are you looking to join a growing, successful SaaS business? Do you get excited about delivering high-value, frequently-used features to users that rely on your products to execute their jobs every day? If yes, then keep reading!
PerformYard has developed a simple and effective platform that helps drive staff performance through the roof. Our long-term vision is to change how performance is managed and measured in organizations of all sizes. To get there, we need to add to our fantastic team, and that’s where you come in!
The Quality Assurance (QA) Lead will collaborate with our product management and product development teams to ensure we deliver the highest quality and most usable product for our customers. The QA lead will help define and implement our QA processes in our Scrum Agile development methodology. The QA lead will participate in the entire application development lifecycle, focusing on improving our QA processes, writing test cases, performing manual QA for new features and releases, and driving our automation testing strategy.
A successful candidate at PerformYard will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is efficient, detail-oriented, and organized in their approach to quality assurance. This position has growth potential as our QA team continues to grow.
Click this link to learn more about our SaaS platform: https://www.performyard.com/flexible-features
As a critical member of our product team, the QA Lead will collaborate with our product management and product development teams to define and implement the QA processes we need to deliver the highest quality and most usable product for our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, own, define, and refine our QA processes
- Participate in and help manage our agile/scrum development process and provide QA level of effort for Epics and Stories
- Develop and execute test cases associated with new and existing features
- Test new features under development
- Regression testing of existing capabilities
- Replicate field-reported issues to identify and report potential issues
- Collaborate with product management and product development on defining new features and improvements to product development processes.
- Track and report on product and development quality metrics
- Develop our automation testing strategy
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of QA experience including establishing and formalizing QA processes, defining product quality metrics, developing test plans, writing test cases, performing manual testing, and shepherding automation tests.
- 1-2+ years as a team lead or senior member specifically responsible for Quality Assurance (QA)
- BS in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Strong grasp of and demonstrated experience with manual and automated testing, preferably using Cypress.io or similar automation tools.
- Natural curiosity and attention to detail
- Critical and creative thinking
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Experience with JIRA issue management system (or equivalent)
- Prior experience working in an agile/scrum development environment
Bonus Points for:
- QA experience specifically on a commercial SaaS product offering
- Prior experience querying and working with NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Previous REST API Testing experience (using Postman or equivalent tools)
- Previous automation testing development experience,
- Familiarity with deploying applications to AWS services including Lambdas, Containers
In addition to your compensation plan we also have medical, dental, and vision health insurance benefits w/ HSA plan, disability insurance, 401k plan, generous PTO, 100% remote flexibility, paid holidays and other benefits.