TCGplayer promotes and drives growth of our products and services by connecting a global community of millions of buyers with tens of thousands of retailers in a $25B global collectible hobby market. TCGplayer provides world-class customer service and technical support to our customers seven days a week, and always strives to go beyond for our customers.
Our Customer Experience (CX) team assists our customers with order inquiries, product support, and troubleshooting technical issues all across the globe.
As the Quality & Learning Manager you’ll lead a small team of Training & QA Specialists, driving excellence in customer service and knowledge of products and processes. You’ll collaborate with other internal teams to expand our training and QA programs to ensure continuous improvement in our customer service levels. You will also manage our customer Help Center and it’s self-service documentation. If you’re a natural problem solver that understands the importance of highly satisfied customers, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Ensure strategic alignment of the customer experience training team goals and activities with TCGplayer’s business goals
- Review and maintain our existing training program; manage enhancements and modifications to improve engagement and learning to meet our CX team’s growing needs and promote scalability
- Identify opportunities for improvement related to operational changes and industry developments
- Based on research and collaborating with People Success team and CX management, plan and implement training programs that will prepare CX employees for the next step in their career
- Identify and implement training KPIs in order to track the success of our training programs
- Manage daily training and documentation in support of several projects at once. This includes being the primary point of contact for CX training and documentation activities on several projects as well as assigning employees to project level tasks
- Participate in content reviews with major stakeholders to ensure accuracy and validity of all training deliverables
- Coordinate and work with other internal teams like Product and Project Management on updates, developments, and changes needed for training and processes
- 2+ years’ experience in training/facilitator role; must understand adult learning styles and have experience both delivering and designing training
- 2+ years working in the Customer Service field
- 2+ years of leadership/supervision experience.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Experience managing and working with knowledge platforms and ticketing systems such as: Zendesk Support, Zendesk Guide
- Experience with process design and efficient information architecture
- Proven project management and prioritization skills
- Experience in a quality assurance role
- Bachelor’s degree in education, human resources or relevant field
- Familiarity with the collectible gaming industry
- Experience with Zendesk, StellaConnect QA, and Hubspot
Our benefits program is one of the most flexible and progressive in the country. Plus, benefits start on day one, so you have everything you need to make a stress-free transition to life at TCGplayer.
- Comprehensive medical insurance with a variety of plan options to suit your needs
- Dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 100% company paid Family Leave
- 401k plan with 4% match
- Stock options for all employees
- Free coaching, counseling and mental health services
- 100% company paid life insurance
- Paid trips to work with remote teammates
TCGplayer is the largest marketplace for trading card games in the world, with nearly 1 billion dollars in sales. Founded by Chedy Hampson & Ray Moore as a digital media platform within the collectible hobby space, we have grown from our initial roots working inside Syracuse-based hobby stores selling comic books, sports cards, CD’s, collectible cards, action figures, and tabletop games, into an expansive eCommerce marketplace that connects a global community of millions of buyers with tens of thousands of retailers. TCGplayer maintains the largest authoritative database of historical and current prices for the most popular trading card games, and this data powers and connects an entire industry of publishers, buyers, sellers, influencers & developers.
We have been ranked amongst New York State’s 50 best employers and Fortune.com’s top 100 companies for women in the U.S and certified a Great Place to Work by our employees 5 years in a row. Our entire team prides itself on creating a culture that fosters camaraderie, embraces diversity, and exudes passion. We believe every team member contributes to our success and as such, we provide stock options to all 400 employees, growing to 500 strong by the end of 2021.
With the largest marketplace for collectible card games, in-store tools for local gaming stores and industry leading fulfillment center to deliver products from sellers to buyers, we bring our innovative technologies and customer focused approach to the $25B global collectibles hobby market. The company’s mission is to establish TCGplayer as the most valued and admired company in the hobby collectibles universe by 2025.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.