Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone:EST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $75 – $110/h
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – long-term, ongoing project
We are a music technology company that builds industry-leading creative tools for musicians to help empower creators to make the best music and audio content possible. Our app already serves millions of users, and we are looking to increase our product velocity by expanding our team.
Your primary focus will be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust, easy to maintain, and well documented. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different application layers such as design, API, and infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, excellent remote communication, and code quality are essential traits. This person would be a leader, so we would like them to have at least ten years working on front-end development and three years working with React.js.
Tasks and Deliverables:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use – Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Writing clean CSS/SASS with as little duplication and overriding as possible
- At least three years working with React.js.
- At least ten years working in front-end development.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). – Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Strong English skills are required.
- Knowledge of SolidJS and NextJS is a major plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token – Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for performance benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with the Git Flow branching strategy
- Bitbucket, and CICD Pipelines
If you like music/audio/production, you will love this job; it is a long-term, 40 hours a week position.