Ensemble Systems (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Ensemble, we build innovative custom software solutions for some of the largest brands in the media and entertainment, financial services, insurance, government, life sciences, and manufacturing industries. We’re proud of what we do, and we know that our incredible team is the secret to our success.
Ensemble is currently looking for a versatile React Web Developer who is interested in leveraging the latest tech stacks to build industry-leading software solutions. We work on projects of all types, including mobile apps, website development, and apps for connected devices involving the newest technologies on the market.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- A solid understanding of software engineering practices and principles
- Flexibility and adaptability to learn new languages quickly
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A desire to succeed, paired with a winning attitude and unparalleled work ethic
- One or more years of industry experience with web development using React
In addition to the above requirements, experience in any of the following areas would provide a definite advantage:
- Web Development
- Angular, Vue or Svelte frameworks
- Mobile Development
- Cross-platform (React Native or Flutter)
- Native Android (Kotlin or Swift)
- Native iOS (Swift)
- Backend Development
- Java Spring or NodeJS (NestJS, NextJS) frameworks
- AWS or Azure services (AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, AWS AppSync)
- OTT Development
- Development for smart TVs or connected devices such as Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, tvOS, Tizen, LG, Vizio, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS4, PS5
- AEM Development
- AEM Sites, Assets, Forms or Screens
- Migration of existing sites to AEM 6.X
- AEM components, templates, workflows or services
Regardless of what programming language you specialize in, you can expect to further develop your existing skills in many areas, including development for both web and mobile applications.
Ensemble has a team of over 100 developers and strongly encourages knowledge sharing. So, if you have a strong overall foundation in software programming, but are light in a few areas, we encourage you to still apply.
Life at Ensemble:
We support a healthy work/life balance for our employees, but we know that’s easier said than done. So, in addition to a comprehensive benefit plan we also offer:
- Remote work (must be located within Canada)
- Option to drop-in and work at our offices in Yaletown and Richmond, BC,
- Team lunches to celebrate project milestones,
- Gaming, activity, and movie nights (remote for now, in-person returning soon),
- Lunch & Learns on various topics,
- Access to the Ensemble farm in Richmond, BC which includes:
- Meeting and office space for drop-in work
- Basketball, pickleball, tennis, beach volleyball, and a running track
- Ping pong and foosball
- Garden plots for planting vegetables
- Barbecue, picnic tables, and kitchen amenities
- Summer family barbecue and winter holiday party
A bit more about us:
Since 1995, Ensemble has been providing custom technology solutions to our customers, with the goal of helping them deliver incredible digital experiences. We have built such strong relationships with our customers over the years that the majority of our business now comes from repeat business and referrals — and we couldn’t be happier about that.
With offices in Europe and North America, Ensemble operates on a global scale providing solutions and support to some of the largest brands around the world.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today!