Mailgun (51-200 Employees, 64% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Mailgun offers APIs that allow users to send, receive and track emails.
Pathwire is looking for a React Web Developer to join our growing team! As a React Web Developer, you will be responsible for leading the development of Pathwire’s marketing website properties in four different languages (English, French, German, and Spanish). You will work closely with our team of designers, UX developers, front-end engineers, and marketers to ensure we consistently deliver a high-quality user experience. This includes translating design concepts to the web, continuously optimizing for performance and conversions, and executing compatibility and performance testing. The ideal candidate is a confirmed self-starter with a background working within Gitlab, React and Gatsby frameworks, and complex Wordpress websites.
- Build new components and pages for Pathwire’s websites according to design mockups and technical specifications
- Optimize and manage the sites (WWW, FR, DE, ES, MJML) for maximum speed, mobile responsiveness, scalability, and Search Engine Optimization results
- Actively maintain the sites, plugins, and infrastructure to ensure security
- Go through proper code review prior to production deployments
- Create and maintain thorough documentation
- Continuously research new technologies to enhance our web properties
- 2+ years of development experience, especially on enterprise-level mobile/responsive website projects
- Familiarity with Headless CMS Integrations and Contentful a plus
- Previous experience maintaining Wordpress websites and coding PHP page templates
- Cross-platform browser testing ability (Mac / PC / iOS / Android)
- Strong understanding of performance, optimization, and website accessibility standards
- Desire to learn and embrace the latest technologies
- A strong attention to detail
- UI/UX development experience is highly desirable
- A highly motivated, productive and collaborative approach to your work
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle tasks and shifting priorities
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Pathwire offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.