At Opendorse, we’re experiencing a period of incredible growth as we build a best-in-class B2B SaaS platform. We want to do it alongside a group of high performing “no excuses just results” people.
Opendorse is seeking a Recruiter who can leverage their existing expertise and experience to help us rapidly grow our team. In this role you will prioritize candidate experience by providing an efficient, personalized experience for every candidate from application to offer.
As our Recruiter, you will be owning full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to offer extension. In addition to developing positive partnerships with Hiring Managers in Technology, Operations, Sales and Marketing you will work with the People team to help us build and execute first-class recruiting and onboarding processes, with the goal of widening our talent funnel and breaking down barriers for applicants.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys implementing effective recruiting strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. You have superb communication skills and can turn Opendorse’s vision into reality through sharing our employer brand with a wide range of qualified candidates. You understand and appreciate candidate experience. Connecting talent to new career opportunities matters to you.
Who you are: you have an inviting demeanor; you’re an outgoing talent acquisition professional who craves the opportunity to make an impact on a company’s growth trajectory and are comfortable with ambiguity and change in direction. You’re a driven, self-starter with a knack for finding talent. You’re persuasive and can sell candidates on the Opendorse vision. You understand the intricacies of recruiting (you see the big picture, but always pay attention to the details). You are committed to your organization’s people and culture. You value diverse backgrounds, skills and people and find ways to create inclusive environments.
Core Functions & Responsibilities
- Own full life-cycle recruiting for Opendorse from sourcing, interview assessments, offer extensions and new hire onboarding; develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process
- Creatively and persistently build relationships with top talent to proactively pipeline and recruit qualified candidates
- Manage open roles across the company, from intake to hire, including interview scheduling and coordination
- Maintain accuracy of information within our ATS, including: dispositioning candidates, interview notes, timely updates to applicants
- Maintain confidential employee data to ensure proper usage of recruiting tools and reporting
- Collaborate with hiring managers and Head of People to optimize our recruiting process with continuous improvements aimed at driving diversity and inclusion
- Strategize with Head of People on new initiatives and programs to enhance our ability to tell the Opendorse story
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and/or the People team during the offer process, recommending offer details, start dates, and other pertinent items to gain offer acceptance
- Provide a smooth end-to-end candidate experience from initial contact to final stages including guiding applicants through a seamless interview experience and are updated in a timely manner
- Be a trusted talent advisor by ensuring the things Opendorse values are evidenced in your hiring practices and communications
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience recruiting in a dynamic and fast-paced environment (technical recruiting experience preferred); you can transition easily back and forth between a wide range of roles (Product, Marketing, Operations, Sales, etc.)
- Experience outside of an employment agency-setting is required; you’ve been apart of the team working through the trenches
- Full-cycle recruiting experience (sourcing, screening, and interviewing), with a strong emphasis on sourcing and pipelining; you like being involved and owing the entire recruiting life-cycle
- Ability to manage priorities and take initiative; you like to jump in and get things done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you can craft and tell our compelling employer story
- Collaborative problem solver that approaches recruiting strategically; you like to find new and different ways to draw candidates to a job posting to increase applicant flow
- Familiar with recruiting tools such as BambooHR, LinkedIn, etc.; you’re data-driven and can maintain an ATS with a high level of data integrity and accurate reporting
Diversity at Opendorse
Opendorse is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas.