GitLab (501+ Employees, 50% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,600+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
As a Recruiter in this role, you’ll focus on hiring Business Development Representatives (BDRs) and Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) in the Americas region, as well as leadership positions for the team.
You will be instrumental in creating a positive experience for both candidates and hiring teams throughout the full cycle recruiting process. You’ll identify top BDR/SDR talent, conduct initial screening conversations, identify process improvement opportunities, and partner with the Candidate Experience team to deliver exceptional experiences at each stage of the process. This role will report directly to the Associate Manager of Marketing Recruiting, and because this position will focus on hiring in the Americas, the ideal candidate will be located there too.
What you’ll do in this role
- Manage inbound candidate traffic for all assigned roles and proactively source top external talent
- Ensure positive candidate experiences for every candidate, at every stage of their process
- Provide clear, thorough, and timely communication and feedback to candidates and hiring teams
- Identify top-tier candidates through inbound applications, sourcing, and screening calls
- Meet with hiring managers to collect job requirements and expectations
- Write and iterate on job descriptions
- Partner with Recruiting management on side projects as we scale and iterate on hiring practices at GitLab
We’re looking for
- Experience with high volume recruiting
- Experience in an agency setting preferred
- Previous experience as a BDR/SDR is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer experiences
- Someone ambitious, efficient and calm under tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Remote working experience in a technology startup will be an added advantage
- The ability to build strong relationships with managers and colleagues across multiple disciplines and timezones
- The ability to provide constructive feedback to candidates and hiring managers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use GitLab
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.