Medsien (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Medsien is a healthcare SaaS company experiencing rapid growth and looking to expand our team. Our remote care solutions are in high demand due to the changing nature of healthcare delivery and the shift towards telehealth.
Medsien’s mission is to help provide better, personalized access to healthcare for the most vulnerable patient population that is driven by their own doctors, using technology.
More than 150M people in the United States have a chronic condition which comprises 90% of the nation’s $3.3 trillion in annual healthcare costs. Countless scientific studies in the past 20 years from organizations like Johns Hopkins, Stanford Medicine, Harvard Medical School, and more have all concluded significant improvements in patient outcomes when monitored in programs like CCM and RPM. More information about the significance of this problem can be found here. Together, we can save lives and create a real impact.
As our first recruiter, you will own the full-cycle recruiting process for various roles across the business, while driving process improvement to build a reliable, scalable talent acquisition engine. We have ambitious goals as a company this year, which means hiring great people to help achieve them. In other words, this is a high impact role with the opportunity to help build a candidate-centric recruiting function from the ground up.
This is a remote position.
What you should have
- 6+ years’ full-cycle recruiting experience, specifically sourcing, engaging, and activating passive candidate pipelines
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion to work, network, and connect with people and build genuine professional relationships
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to spearhead closing strategies, build strong candidate relationships to better understand their decision motivators
- Ability to collaborate with hiring managers to develop innovative methods of recruiting
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
We are looking for people who care deeply about the work Medsien is doing and are passionate about helping people with chronic illnesses. We are serious about creating a culture that encompasses the core values of our company. Do these characterize you?
- Team. You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
- Communication. You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
- Feedback. You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
- Growth. You are passionate about our work of providing a single-source commercial real estate occupier solution.
- Diversity. You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
- Impact. You constantly evaluate return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
Don’t just hit the apply button. We want to hear more about you. Send us a brief note in your cover letter that highlights:
- Why are you passionate about improving the lives of people with chronic diseases?
- What interests you about Medsien?
We are committed to a workplace that is as dynamic, diverse, and passionate as the community we serve.