Kraken / Kraken Digital Asset Exchange / Kraken.com (201-500 Employees, 41% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
“We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot.” Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we’re hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.About the RoleWorking with the world’s top talent, our diverse and forward‐thinking team is spread across 60+ countries. We’re seeking a Recruiting Admin Lead to drive the innovation of world class talent pipeline management, increasing efficiency within the program, and ensuring that the candidate experience is a delightful process. The Recruiting Admin Lead will be responsible for overseeing and delivering integrated programs and strategies that drive employee and organizational performance. With top level support, you will develop our Recruiting Admin team to better support our recruiting program, eliminating inefficiencies, ensuring communication with candidates remains timely and appropriate, and providing for an exceptional candidate experience from start to finish.
- Supervise, coach, and drive the development of a world class, distributed Recruiting Admin team
- Foster productive relationships with other departments and/or stakeholders
- Provide proactive thought leadership on best practices when it comes to people systems and operations that enhance the overall Krakenite experience
- Partner and collaborate with the international HR Operations team
- Own, enhance, and lead a best in class team to deliver exceptional candidate experience
- Provide regular updates and maintain feedback loop between all parties
- Research and stay on top of current and emerging recruitment technologies
- Complete administrative tasks, special projects, and assignments
- 3+ years experience in Recruiting Operations, ideally on a global scale
- At least 1 year as a people manager
- 3+ years creating unforgettable candidate experiences within HR or hospitality
- Significant candidate care or customer service experience strongly preferred
- Proven and exceptional project management experience, relationship building, and communication skills
- Proficient with Google Suite and Apps, Mac/PC/Unix – generally tech savvy and willing and capable of picking up new systems
- Appreciation for privacy, security, “crypto values”, sound money, and can get along well with other Krakenites
- Passion for cryptocurrency adoption and personal experience with crypto a plus
Location Tagging: #CANADA #USWe’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Stay in the knowFollow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn