Tendermint (51-200 Employees, 127% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Tendermint brings simplicity, security, and speed to the world’s blockchains.
Formed in 2014, Tendermint is the creator of Cosmos, an ecosystem of interoperable blockchains. We are a software engineering company that focuses on the Cosmos SDK and Starport, state-of-the-art frameworks for blockchain development. Over USD 100 billion worth of digital assets is secured by the 200+ blockchains built with the Cosmos SDK.
We’re passionate, self-driven industry leaders whose vision is to empower people to create a more transparent and accountable world through open, distributed, and interoperable networks. We believe that the technology we’re building will have a major positive impact on how humans connect and coordinate globally. Join our growing international team and help us build the most popular multi-blockchain ecosystem in the world.
How we work
We have team members working worldwide, from North America, Europe to the Middle East and Asia. We leverage agile methodologies to move quickly and stay focused. Communication is vital to us, and we rely heavily on Slack, Google Workspace, Asana, Notion, and GitHub to help us stay in sync. All the technology we build is free and open source.
This role is a full-time remote position, and you’re free to work from anywhere. Be advised that most team meetings occur between 8 am and 12 pm Pacific Time (UTC-8/-7). If you’re applying from a location where these hours are outside your usual working hours, we expect you to adapt to our meeting times.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to shape the hiring process by delivering a positive candidate experience and maintaining our talent brand.
- Schedule complex candidate interviews across multiple teams in six continents and over 35 countries.
- Support our Recruiters by opening requisitions and publishing jobs to our internal, external, and third-party job boards.
- Provide a smooth end-to-end candidate experience from initial contact to final stages.
- Work with partners and international entities in order to finalize the hiring process.
- Send contracts and other employment documents via Docusign.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve and streamline existing processes and develop innovative strategies around finding top talent.
- Drive ad-hoc projects within the Recruiting org.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaborative skills to work cross-functionally with all teams within Tendermint.
- Excitement to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever preferred) and GSuite.
- (Bonus) Experience working in a startup environment.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of building the future of the Internet
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent benefits like educational budget, fitness and wellbeing spend
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision insurance 100% covered for employees in the US
- 401K Match in the US
- Competitive salary, including equity
Tendermint in the news: