HubSpot (501+ Employees, 72% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The global People Operations team’s mission is to attract and empower people to do their best work and help HubSpot grow better. The goal of the G&A (General & Administrative) Recruiting team is to help hiring managers identify, attract, engage, and hire talent for our BizTech, Finance, Facilities, Legal, People Operations, and Strategy & Partnerships Teams. The Recruiting Manager, Finance & Facilities will work closely with the Finance & Facilities Leadership team to bring operational excellence to the planning process. Specifically, you will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders across the business, bringing operational rigor to the planning processes, defining and refining recruiting processes, managing and developing a team of 4-5 recruiters, executing on a recruiting strategy that sustains a diverse pool of talent through remarkably inclusive processes, and sharing best practices across the wider Recruiting team.
You’ll get to:
- Strategically partner with Finance and Facilities Leadership and their respective teams at every stage of their workforce planning and recruiting life cycle
- Help individual contributors grow their careers and skills through effective management of performance reviews, 1:1s, and by creating a psychologically safe, transparent, and open performance feedback culture
- Work within your team and with senior stakeholders to develop and sustain more diverse and inclusive recruiting strategies that are thoughtful and challenge the status quo
- Leverage data to make educated decisions in regards to recruiting processes changes, advising stakeholders, and your teams’ individual performance
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our interview processes, internal workflows, and solve for candidate experience
- Share and develop best practices with the global Recruiting Leadership team to drive adoption and upskill the organization
- Execute searches and run recruiting processes as needed, including for additional hires on the People Operations Recruiting team
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in a corporate recruiting role with an extensive focus on stakeholder management and partnership
- Ideally have 3-5 years of experience managing Finance / Accounting Recruiting teams
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time, and enjoy collaborating
- Care deeply about mentoring and helping others grow their careers and skill sets
- Understand the importance of data and are fluent in using it to evaluate the health of a recruiting process and to make decisions regarding recruiting strategies
- Fervently believe that great talent is the foundation for any company’s growth and success
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems
- Are naturally curious, continuously learning and reflecting on their own growth
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.