Elastic (501+ Employees, 58% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Elastic, we see endless possibility in a world of endless data. And we use the power of search to help people and organizations turn that possibility into results. Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions. With solutions in Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security, we help improve customer and employee search experiences, keep critical applications running smoothly, and protect against cyber threats. Elastic enables organizations worldwide to use the power of Elastic, including Netflix, Uber, BBC, Microsoft, and thousands of others.
Elastic was built on a foundation of being free and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business-it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture.
Our Recruiting Onboarding Specialist is laser-focused on a New Hire’s experience from the day they start and throughout their first 90 days. You care deeply about the individuals you interact with, and you are willing to go above and beyond to make onboarding within the Elastic recruiting team an enjoyable and meaningful experience. This while keeping a watchful eye on process efficiency and simplicity.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Onboarding Recruiting Team New Hires
- Develop onboarding curriculum and training materials (ie. job aids, Demo Days, video format, etc.)
- Maintain & audit onboarding and training content and related resource assets
- Deliver/facilitate relevant training; administer training measurement actions (ie quizzes)
- Cultivate and efficient and effective Buddy System
- Update & maintain Wiki pages for recruiting
- Provide tier 0+ support for General Recruiting Operations & Enablement service tickets
- Partner w/Enablement team to develop effective training modules
- Collect data from surveys and provide reports in partnership with Data Reporting team
- Build relationships with recruiting team to understand emerging needs
- Lead ad hoc projects from initiation to completion
What You Bring Along:
- Practical training and support experience, ideally involving team members across countries, continents and timezones
- You are organized and are known for being able to prioritize your tasks in a constantly evolving, vibrant environment where no day is like the previous
- Clear and comprehensive in your communications and value precision of language!
- 1-3 years of recruitment support experience, customer service, administrative, or related work experience
- Experience with recruiting technology systems and knowledge of recruiting process
- You know your way around IT tools such as Microsoft Office (especially Excel and pivot tables) and Google Suite
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, remain organized, prioritize work, assist with multiple projects simultaneously with accuracy and attention to detail!
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave