Printfection (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Recently acquired by Custom Ink, Printfection is a swag management platform that makes it easy for marketing managers to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $20 billion dollar promo products industry.
We are a fully remote company. Our processes, management, and culture are focused on trusting our team to do great work wherever they’re located. We’re a fun, mature startup and we are growing our team, fast!
If you are the kind of person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, if you are detail-oriented want to learn the world of human resources management, you might be the perfect person for the role of Recruiting & People Team Coordinator at Printfection. Working closely with candidates, the recruiting team and the Head of People Operations, you’ll support Printfection’s hiring and administrative needs with the opportunity to learn the People Operations function from the ground up, helping us to make Printfection a great place to work!
- Support the recruiting and hiring process by reviewing and posting job postings in multiple recruitment systems
- Coordinate and schedule hiring kickoffs, pre-briefs, phone screens, interviews and debriefs for hiring managers and recruiting teams
- Administer and support programs across multiple platforms for recruiting, onboarding, training, recognition and performance management
- Process documentation and reporting relating to the People Operations function
- Event planning support and administration
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in an administrative support role
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding). Topgrading knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS is considered a nice to have
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Self-driven: you own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea – millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $30bn industry from the ground-up
- This is a remote opportunity with periodic travel to Denver, Colorado for team events
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment focused on success and growth both for Printfectionally and team members
- The compensation band for this position will start at $50,000/year and will be adjusted based on relevant skills and experience
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, home office equipment and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- 401k with company match
- Open vacation policy and eight paid holidays
Diversity & Inclusion
Bring your authentic self to work! Our core values are We Care, We Learn and We Act which go hand in hand with Printfection being committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any legally protected status.