Maple-finance (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Developed to solve the inefficiencies seen in traditional systems, Maple brings the corporate credit market 100% on-chain using smart contracts to remove time and cost frictions, and executed on blockchains for immutability.
Maple Finance is infrastructure for experts (pool delegates) to run on-chain lending businesses, and have three core customers Borrowers, Lenders and Pool Delegates. Maple offers Borrowers transparent, capital-efficient financing. For Lenders, Maple offers a sustainable yield source through lending to diversified pools of crypto’s premium institutions. Loans are managed and underwritten by sophisticated teams of credit analysts called Pool Delegates, who assess credit-worthiness and set loan terms with Borrowers.
Today the Maple team is 40+ strong, with staff from BlockFi, Kraken, Meta, Bank of America, Gemini and MakerDAO to name just a few blue-chip orgs. Team profiles are shared on our site here!
Competitive Salary + Token Allocation | Full Time Contract | Remote in EST
The team is scaling fast and we need to build a recruitment function to meet the demand. We are looking for a recruitment Coordinator to support the Talent Acquisition team and the wider Maple organisation. The ideal candidate will have 12 months experience or more working in a recruitment function, covering both tech and business roles within a Technology, FinTech or Crypto organisation. They’ll be hungry to deliver a 1st class candidate experience end to end of the interview process and superb support of the internal hiring teams to find and secure the best talent for Maples growth. Accomplishing this through diligent administration of the ATS, coordination of interviews and general support across the recruitment function. This’ll be the beginnings of a bigger team to come, joining an exceptional organisation early on the journey of transforming global capital markets and growing the digital economy.
The growth of Maple over the coming years are expected to increase and with that the size of the Talent Acquisition Team. So, the opportunity will be there for you to progress in to a recruiter yourself over the next 18 months under the mentorship of 2 experienced recruiters in Tech and Web3.
- Support Maple’s search for high pedigree talent, aligning your approach to the strategy, branding standards as well as end to end talent acquisition from sourcing to onboarding
- Filter direct applications, manage interview booking across all of Maples open roles and assist in onboarding activities in a timely and effective manner
- Manage and define the interview process tailored to each role, ensuring smooth and efficient progress for candidates at all times
- Work with the Maple team to define the profiles and scope of responsibilities for roles based on the organizations needs, as well as design and implement winning candidate sourcing strategies to fill the positions
- Manage the ATS (we use Lever), talent searches, identify bottlenecks, prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment, with quickly changing and evolving needs
- 1+ years of experience of supporting end-to-end recruitment with a track record of successfully hiring under short timelines
- Proven ability in technology environments and an ability to engage with senior candidates and stakeholders
- Ability to learn about new markets quickly and to run a thorough and high-quality search process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation and presentation
- Passionate about Technology, Culture, and Talent Management
- Financial Service and or Crypto hiring experience preferred
What’s in it for you
- Base Salary Range of $60-80K paid in USDC or Local Fiat currency
- A stake in Maple’s long term success, in the form of an MPL token allocation
- 30 days paid time off per year
- Fully remote and flexible working
- Shared working space at your local WeWork or equivalent if you’d like it
- Medical insurance for US team members
- Contract or Full Time Employment opportunities
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture
- Funding for personal skills development
- Annual team offsite event, check out our first: https://maplefinance.medium.com/founders-reflections-on-maple-s-first-team-offsite-d39472b88e63
Last but not Least!
With our current 7 lending pools collectively having almost $1B in TVL across the Ethereum and Solana applications, and further pools imminent, now is the time to join the most exciting project in DeFi.
Since our launch in 2021 we’ve been building strong partnerships with Circle, Alameda Research, Framework, Polychain, Wintermute, Orthogonal Trading, Maven 11, BlockTower, Celcius, X-Margin and more. Having found product-market fit, Maple is focused on growth in 2022 and aims to reach $5BN in TVL by year end.
If you subscribe to the values of Maple – Personal Ownership, Focused Execution, User Prioritisation, Innovative Mindset – and want to be part of a collaborative culture focused on bringing Global Finance into the future, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.
In the meantime, here are some links to more information about Maple to help you check us out: