Open Lending (51-200 Employees, 43% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Regional VP of Sales is responsible for managing and building existing relationships while prospecting and closing new accounts. This role is responsible to collaborate across internal and external relationships to set and achieve the targeted growth plans.
- Maintain, improve, and manage all aspects of the customer partnership to meet or exceed the revenue, retention and relationship goals required
- Actively review with Sales SVP and account manager the strategic direction and goals related to each account
- Establish and maintain knowledge on the capabilities and functionality of all aspects of the Lenders Protection product
- Consistently provide high levels of customer service through training, consultation, and the sale/deployment of the Lenders Protection product
- Facilitate training utilizing a variety of delivery formats, including face-to-face meetings, classroom sessions, conference calls, and one-on-one settings Manage and interact with the Customer’s executive team to ensure optimization of product penetration.
- Meeting and exceeding growth targets for enabling revenue through partner & connector channels, and tight collaboration with vertical and sales leaders to achieve enterprise objectives
- Identify opportunities to increase productivity, efficiency and enable growth
- Be an advocate for the partner while maintaining a holistic view of the relationship on a day-to-day operational and strategic level
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Implementation, Operations, Finance and IT to maximize opportunity funnel.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Travel could be local or national and will be approx. 60%+ of the job
- Periodically attend tradeshows/conferences, company events and other key events
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to clients to achieve and grow targets
- Keep apprised of industry information and competitors.
- Proven experience managing client relationships and expectations
- Experience working with support, development and implementation teams in a dynamic technology environment
- Manage multiple customer relationships at multiple stages simultaneously
- Strong customer service background
- Sales experience
- Prefer any combination equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, marketing, communications or business administration or finance with a minimum of 10+ years of related experience. Credit Union, banking or financial services strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success managing, growing and launching new clients
- Proven track record of managing a variety of clients and provide reporting
- Highly organized, adaptable and flexible
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization
Open Lending offers a casual and fun work environment with a competitive compensation package including an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401(k) and Unlimited PTO.
Open Lending was named #5 to the exclusive Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list and repeatedly named as one of the fastest 50 growing companies in central Texas. Open Lending has also been named as one of the 18 Big Data companies you should know in Austin. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact at a hot, profitable company on a widely adopted software produc