NAVEX Global (501+ Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
NAVEX provides a full suite of integrated risk and compliance management software products to customers globally. We’re an industry leader with exciting plans to continue growing and looking for a new player-coach to be part of this growth! If you’ve been looking for a company where you can feel like the product you sell is making a positive impact in the world, then look no further! We help companies protect their people, their reputation and their bottom line.
As the Regional Vice President, Sales for our German market, you will be responsible for maximising B2B sales opportunities and delivering revenue. Working closely with our international sales and marketing leadership, you will create a go-to-market strategy and execute against it. You will lead a small team of sales professionals responsible for driving sales across new and existing customers while achieving your own sales targets. Additionally, you will work closely with our European and US marketing teams to ensure company alignment with product positioning and lead generation. Finally, you will collaborate with, and support, our strategic partnerships leader as we build our regional partner network.
You will be the NAVEX lead for Germany and establish yourself as the principal point of contact as we grow our business across this country.
We Offer You:
- Inspiring Culture. Invested teammates, belonging groups, and a socially determined culture
- Meaningful Work. Innovative products and solutions with real life impact for people and organisations
- Career Growth. Stellar training, mentorship, and an unwavering commitment to your growth and success
- Life Flexibility. To care for you, your loved ones and your community
- Industry Leadership. A highly reputable, fast growing and consistently profitable organisation
- Real Rewards. Competitive and transparent pay practices, wellbeing programs and benefits with choice
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute on the GTM strategy across the region
- Drive aggressive “new sales” revenue growth in your region for both the existing customer and prospect bases across all vertical markets
- Own and achieve a bookings target of your own, negotiating and closing new opportunities
- Ensure your sales team achieves their bookings targets
- Track and report on all sales activities
- Provide introductions and support work of partner program manager to find and engage new partners
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Risk, Ethics and Compliance arena
- Cultivate relationships with customers across the region to create reference and knowledge gathering
- Travel within the region extensively and to other geographies as needed to support securing new business; subject to COVID restrictions
Leadership and Development:
- Continuously lead, build, coach and inspire diverse staff on core competencies with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention, establishing a culture that encourages and motivates members to achieve their maximum potential
- Provide clear individual and team goals that ensure each team member understands their role in the success of NAVEX; make changes when necessary and proactively address performance issues
- Participate in interview, selection, hiring and onboarding of new staff as needed
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years minimum experience of demonstratable proficiency managing a sales region in the SaaS/software industry, ideally leading one or more successful salespeople remotely
- Fluency in German
- Experience developing a market, using a full armoury of sales and marketing tools and techniques to deliver strong growth
- Proficiency with CRM usage (Salesforce.com a plus)
- Excellent organisational and customer relation skills, including the ability to facilitate customer conversations and presentations at all levels of the organisation
- Experience with resource training and professional development, adapting management style to motivate and facilitate the success of each employee
- The ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to changing business and technical environments
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability
- Excellent business judgement in ambiguous situations through timely decisive action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to engage with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!