BitGo (201-500 Employees, 93% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 500 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 700 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
We are seeking a Relationship Manager for our Client Experience team who will be responsible for generating new revenue opportunities, driving the strategy of our client relationships. In this role you will be responsible for helping our clients optimize BitGo’s services and understanding the needs and opportunities of your client portfolio.
- Showcase the value of BitGo and ensure customer happiness and engagement
- Collaborate with notable institutional clients and fast-growing crypto platform providers, serve as a trusted advisor
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to enthusiastically provide support and mentorship
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Technical Support, and Sales to optimize usage, collect product feedback, and present solutions to help customers solve their challenges using BitGo
- Team up with our Solutions Engineering through the onboarding to ensure the successful activation of new accounts
- Partner with the Sales team throughout the customer lifecycle to prevent churn and ensure renewals
- 4+ years of experience with hands-on account management or customer success management in the technology or finance sectors
- Strong desire to learn, curiosity to understand how things work
- Motivation to be a champion of customers and represent their voice with empathy
- Entrepreneurial approach to owning responsibilities with strong accountability to delivering outcomes
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities, creative problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the cryptocurrency trading, custody space preferred
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, paid vacation
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.