ezCater (501+ Employees, 17% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions – a $300+ billion market in the US alone. ezCater is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille, and had an up-round in December of 2021 when we were valued at $1.6 billion.
Relish is ezCater’s newest offering that allows companies to subscribe to regular restaurant deliveries and for employees to order and customize their own individually packaged meals. With individual packaging, contactless delivery, and staggered delivery times, Relish is a naturally COVID-smart way to bring people back to the office.
The Relish Support Team makes sure Relish orders are delivered successfully by tracking deliveries and communicating with Relish customers and CPs. The Support Team works closely with the Relish Ops, Product Developers, Account Management, and Sales teams to troubleshoot product and technical issues, support catering partners, and manage customer relationships. As a Relish Support Associate, you would be responsible for monitoring orders being delivered during your shift and completing Relish customer service tasks which include, but are not limited to, monitoring the Relish inbox, inbound phone queue, and answering frontline agent pings.
- An innate sense of responsibility and ownership for the work you do
- A go-beyond helpful approach to solving problems internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills over the phone, email, and text
- Confidence in multitasking
- An ability to learn and become competent with new technology systems
- Eagerness to help a small team grow and scale
- Adaptability to a quickly changing work environment
- A sense of urgency when solving problems
- The ability to prioritize issues appropriately
- Interest in collaborating with all Relish departments as we Aim High and build Relish together
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within the team
- An excitement for working to making things better
- Experience working on a small team (Nice to have)
- Cross training in Relish Support (Nice to have)
- Use email, phone, and text messaging to communicate with Relish customers and Catering Partners about active Relish orders
- Build relationships with the admins of accounts to make sure ongoing issues are addressed and the client is happy with Relish. You will also collaborate with Account Management on managing these relationships
- Review Relish customer reviews and follow up on addressable issues
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams as new customer service tools are built
- Work with the Relish Ops team to support Relish Catering Partners
- Coordinate with the ezDispatch team about driver assignment and delivery issues
Please include a cover letter, but throw everything that is ‘best practice’ about writing cover letters out the window, and please write as explicitly as possible what resonates with you about this job.
The national cash compensation for this role is: *$40,000 – $48,000* per year
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.