We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.
- Overall process owner of renewals and new logos (PO attainment, invoicing, and collections cycle)
- Master Billing Schedule of Recurring Revenue – maintain schedule with highest level of accuracy and assist in transitioning the schedule to be maintained and managed in NetSuite
- Update the schedule on a daily basis for closed customer contracts and lost customers
- Coordinate renewal activities with Customer Experience and Sales Teams
- Review contracts for non-standard terms and report them to the Controller and facilitate, as required, to resolution
- Manage and facilitate customer communications at the 120-, 90- and 60-day points
- Prepare cash and billing forecast.
- Participate in the regular Renewal Team meetings
- Calculate CPI and other annual increases and communicate said increases to the appropriate team members and schedules in NetSuite or Excel
- Assist as required with Salesforce updates and reporting
- Reconcile ARR Billings Schedule Vs. ARR Ratable Revenue
- Publish Accounting Churn report – Notice to Teams
- Create customer invoices in NetSuite for SaaS, software licenses, renewals, maintenance, services (fixed fee and time and materials), and recurring services as required (primary responsibility will be renewals and new logos)
- Obtain purchase orders or facilitate getting assistance in securing purchase orders that properly reflect the terms of the contract.
- Invoice and billing reconciliation process for deferred revenue
- Open to cash cycle for all other invoices including Services Revenue.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years relevant work experience
- NetSuite A/R and billing experience required.
- Word, Outlook, and Excel experience (including VLOOKUP’s and Pivot Tables, nice to have)
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new technology as we improve processes and grow
- Enthusiastic and energetic individual with a strong work ethic
- Team oriented with willingness to work effectively with others to resolve issues
Bonus Points for:
- SaaS Company experience
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Pay Range $55- $75k base * Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours