72 Point (11-50 Employees, 20% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
OnePoll is looking to recruit an ambitious Junior Research Account Executive to join our New York-based office located in Dumbo, Brooklyn. OnePoll is part of 72Point, a top 100 Media Agency, and is quoted in various top-tier media publications every day — outlets including TODAY, People, Forbes and Martha Stewart.
This role reports to the Head of Editorial. You will be required to support the internal editorial and sales teams, as well as external clients — you will also have regular communication with OnePoll’s head office in the U.K. While on-the-job training will be provided, the position does require strong skills in questionnaire design, survey scripting and data analysis.
We are looking for someone with exceptional organizational skills, as this role requires you to manage multiple fast-moving projects at a time, liaising with internal and external teams to deliver results. Within this role, you’ll contribute to our rapidly growing research department — where we’ll work to grow your research abilities — and work on projects for a variety of topic areas, such as parenting, health and current events.
You can find out more about OnePoll here: https://www.onepoll.us
You can find out more about 72Point Inc. here: https://72point.news/
What you’ll do:
- Ensure surveys are compliant with market research standards
- Script and upload surveys
- Check for data quality of surveys
- Export results for surveys
- Support a variety of research initiatives
- Help clients to understand the process, interpret surveys and answer critical questions
- Manage multiple research projects at a time
- Assist with key research initiatives to drive business
We are looking for candidates who are/have:
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in direct client liaison, preferably in a market research organization
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure in a responsible role
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Strong PC based skills, especially Excel
- Experience with online survey tools such as QuestionPro, Survey Monkey, SPARQ, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with an interest or focus in market research, math, psychology, sociology or a similar field of study
It would be desirable for candidates to have/be:
- Experience running and managing online market research projects.
- Experience working in a market research agency or in client-side market research
- Experience using SPSS
- Experience using Q to export survey results
- Familiar with scripting in an MR format
- Experience with questionnaire design
- Experience dealing with clients in a B2B environment
The successful applicant will be the newest member of a fun, friendly and focused team based in Brooklyn, NY. We are currently working remotely due to the pandemic, but once normal working protocol has resumed, some in-person working at the office will be required.
- Medical and Dental
- Vacation Day Accrual
- Remote/Hybrid work
- $300 WFH stipend
- Office issued MacBook
- Virtual Happy Hours and WFH office events
- Work Schedule; Monday – Friday (9 am – 5 pm ET)
- Entry-level Full-time