Olo / Olo.com (501+ Employees, 105% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Olo is looking for a Revenue Accountant to join our growing team! Reporting to the Senior Revenue Manager, You will assist the accounting team with a variety of financial and non-financial tasks to ensure our revenues are reported accurately, and help to grow the accounting function as the business grows.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Help with the monthly invoicing process inclusive of generating and distributing customer invoices, preparing customer invoicing reports, and entering invoices into company accounting software.
- Handle accounts receivable communication with all partners.
- Post client payments to ensure all cash receipts are accurately applied.
- Process refunds and invoice disputes.
- Review customer arrangements/contracts to ensure consistent application of revenue recognition policies.
- Reconcile revenue-related accounts and review contracts and transactions to ensure the appropriate revenue treatment.
- Work with the accounting team to develop strategies to maximize the efficiency of revenue procedures.
- Support management on ad-hoc analysis and projects.
What We’ll Expect From You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written client-facing communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions)
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Legally able to work in the US.
Nice to Have
- Accounting experience in a Software as a Service environment is a plus.
- A high level of familiarity with Intacct financial software is a plus.
- Knowledge of Looker or other BI tools is a plus.
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!