Our mission is to fill every seat and make the event experience magical for fans.
Lyte is a technology platform for venues and event owners to take control of their ticketing experience, giving them tools they need to keep their venues full and their fans happy. Lyte is an extension of the primary box office and seamlessly integrates with the primary ticketer, reducing fraud, driving down no-show rates and delivering real savings to fans.
Lyte has an opportunity to radically improve the customer experience in a sector that has seen fundamentally little innovation over the last three decades. Lyte’s marketplace is both reducing risk and redefining the customer experience in a way that grows the overall market. More than a dozen of the world’s top primary ticketing companies have integrated Lyte into their platforms, including AEG’s Elevate, Live Nation’s Front Gate, and Eventbrite.
This job is for you if you have prior experience partnering with a sales and marketing organization to help make deals close faster! Lyte’s Revenue Operations Team is expanding to support the business and help accelerate our growth. If you’ve got grit, are highly self-motivated and get passionate about solving problems and designing processes for long-term success, let’s talk.
What you’ll do:
- Drive improvement of business processes, leveraging Sales and Marketing systems to drive growth and scale
- Improve and refine workflows within SFDC and other platforms to ensure we are getting the maximum value out of the tools while meeting users’ needs
- Work closely with our sales and marketing teams to drive value with Deal movement, updates and advise management with insights to guide the sales team
- Partner with world class external revenue partner organization to implement world class processes and software tools
- Develop reports and subsequent analysis with actionable insights
- Organize data and utilizing it to enhance platform effectiveness
- Assist with key sales planning activities during QBRs, planning and budgeting cycle
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making
- Support sales and marketing with regards to territory and staffing design, commission plans, quota setting, onboarding, training and enablement, campaign performance and data management
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience in Sales, Revenue or Business Operations, preferably at a high-tech or software company
- Experience with Hubspot CRM is a plus
- BA/BS degree in business or related, quantitative field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Like to work in a high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment
- Results oriented, with attention to detail and can prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Have a successful track record of working at all levels of management and sales teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong commitment to working as part of a team
- Desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
Culture & Community
Our team is working every day on the mission to “fix our house.” We coalese around building a truly diverse and equitable workplace, and supporting Lyte’s goal of being a company that is antiracist, feminist, and promotes LGBTQ+ inclusion and allyship through education and activation within our community.
We continuously strive to hire and engage diverse teammates from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives with the goal of being consistent with the diversity of the fans that we serve; we believe that having a growth mindset is imperative as we build an organization that is fully inclusive and psychologically safe for all.