Gainsight (501+ Employees, 18% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries achieve durable growth through customer-led growth strategies (Gainsight CS), product-led growth strategies (Gainsight PX), and community-led growth strategies (inSided). With Gainsight, it’s never been easier for customer success, product, and community engagement teams to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow customer communities. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box.
Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. In 2021, we won their Excellence in Engineering award in recognition for our product and engineering advancements.
A remote-friendly company, we have offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Israel, and India. Gainsight was certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021. It has also been named as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of our core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
Gainsight is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the way companies keep their customers happy. We were named by Fortune as one of the Top 20 Places to Work in Tech. We are looking for an analytically minded, ambitious professional to join our Revenue Operations team. As a member of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to guide and implement Go-To-Market strategy at a high growth, analytically driven start-up.
- Drive operational reporting (MBR, QBR, Board) for the Marketing organization, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory
- Build analytical models that support decision-making for the Marketing team regarding pipeline and be the go-to for any ad-hoc pipeline analysis needed for the organization
- Ability to spearhead projects and work streams end-to-end, from project management, research, analysis and recommendations. This includes projects focused on pipeline forecast accuracy, pipeline health, funnel analytics, account segmentation, and territory planning
- Develop and improve internal processes around pipeline reporting, account/contact database management/data hygiene across tech stack, and support SDR compensation/incentive programs
- Establish strong working relationships with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success leadership to improve overall operations and how the company goes to market.
- Design and execute commission plans with pipeline as the primary incentive
- Identifies and implements pipeline reporting and analysis process improvements
- Build forecast models based on pipeline used for planning across GTM teams
- Review and make recommendations for improvements to account scoring algorithm and methodology as part of our Customer and Prospect Database program (CAPDB)
- This role reports into the Director of Strategy and Analytics and will be US remote.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years previous work experience in highly analytical roles within consulting, business operations, private equity, or similar
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently or with little guidance
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or willingness to learn the product
- Passionate about data management and the importance of data integrity
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel), working knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Preferred qualifications
- 4 years experience in similar roles
- 2 years experience presenting your findings and recommendations to others
- Master’s degree in business related subjects
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Outstanding time management with strong organizational skills
- Expertise in Salesforce.com reporting and advanced spreadsheet skills
Why You’ll Love It Here
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients, or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching, and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism, and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Some other reasons that Gainsters love working here:
- Our Customers: 700+ happy customers. ‘Nuff said.
- Our Pulse Community: Some of the brightest and nicest professionals, colleagues, and friends make up our 20k+ strong Pulse community.
- Our CEO: With a 99% approval rating on Glassdoor, Nick Mehta is one of the most beloved CEOs in Silicon Valley.
- Our Gainsters: 1200+ (and growing!) smart and friendly teammates around the world.
- Our Pulse Impact program: We are committed to advancing an equitable, human-first industry culture by addressing professional barriers to success and promoting an inclusive community that reflects the diverse world around us.
- Our Parody Videos: No explanation needed, just watch them here!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make your mark at a high-growth company and have loads of fun doing it. Come join us!