Impact / impact.com (501+ Employees, 92% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Revenue Operations Analyst position is an exciting opportunity to work with a global team in a fast-growing GTM organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting GTM growth through providing effective reporting and analysis of revenue-generating activities. You will also support the design, implementation, and optimization of efficient sales processes and sales tools on a global level.
This role reports to the Director of Revenue Operations.
What You'll Do:
- Perform regular reporting and analysis on areas including sales performance versus quota, sales pipeline and forecasts, sales funnel metrics, and sales productivity. Generate clear insights as a driver for recommendations for improvement
- Build and maintain high quality reporting and dashboards on KPIs and key sales initiatives
- Assist in developing and maintaining sales support systems and processes (including workflow and documentation)
- Administer select tools in our GTM tech stack as a RevOps power user
- Work with global sales, operations, and finance teams to support global and regional sales-related initiatives, which could include assisting with: Automating processes to reduce errors and improve efficiency; territory planning and quota-setting process; total addressable market planning, and more
What You Have:
- Ideally 1+ year's relevant experience in SaaS, revenue operations, sales operations, or related field
- Have an analytical mindset, critical thinking skills, and comfort with numbers
- Have strong oral and written communication skills: Able to tell a concise story with data in a jargon-free way to both non-subject matter experts and executives
- Is detail-oriented and organized: Able to structure, monitor, and validate data to ensure data integrity
- Have a working grasp of sales operational processes and tooling
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel/Google Sheets for analysis
- Experience with data visualization tools a plus
- Experience with sales automation tools, Confluence/JIRA a plus
- A self-starter who has a strong sense of accountability and can proactively manage their own work-stream
- A team player who is collaborative, adaptable, solutions-oriented, and persistent in following through
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.