Who are we?
UpGuard’s mission is to protect the world’s data. We obsessively seek out elegant, robust ways to enable our customers to find, acknowledge, and remediate cyber risk. With UpGuard, organizations leverage our security expertise and software to automate what was once laborious, spreadsheet-driven processes–whether it’s monitoring the attack surface of hundreds of vendors or assessing the security of their own infrastructure. UpGuard is used by some of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most innovative companies.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a talented Revenue Operations Manager to ensure our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams are aligned and working efficiently and effectively as we scale. This role is ideal for a process-driven Operations professional in the B2B SaaS space.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of successfully building revenue operations to support a rapidly growing GTM team. This role will report to the VP, Revenue Operations.
What you’ll do
- Manage and pragmatically optimize revenue processes and systems as we scale across our entire customer life-cycle from lead generation to renewal in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, process adoption, and consistency across all GTM functions
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to ensure that Sales/CS are trained on new processes including content development and delivery where required
- Collaborate with Analytics to produce and maintain insightful reports that surface areas of opportunity and improvement for the business throughout our funnel
- Enable a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline, and operating cadence. This will include everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, reporting, territory creation and planning
- Manage and maintain UpGuard CRM, including automation and integrations.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ total years of operating experience in either Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Operations ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- You have a team-first mentality and communication skills that allow you to influence others at all levels and across all functions within the organization to rally behind shared business goals
- You are excellent at stakeholder management and aligning cross-functional stakeholders to achieve common goals
- You have an exceptional ability to draw key insights from both quantitative and qualitative data
- You hate manual repetitive tasks/processes and are constantly looking to achieve a higher level of operational efficiency through automation
- Underlying all of this is an awareness of ensuring that our customers and prospects have an excellent experience with UpGuard and that internal operational efficiencies should never increase customer friction.
- Familiar with tools like Salesforce, Gong.io, Hubspot, Looker, Pandadoc, ChurnZero, and optimization strategies for each
- You’re a wizard at Google sheets/Excel
What’s in it for you?
- Rapidly growing user base: Work directly with some of the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative companies
- Interesting problems, at scale: Deeply explore the ever-evolving world of cybersecurity, with a platform processing billions of data points daily
- Learn from industry-leading experts: Our security research has been featured in The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, ZDNet, and The Guardian
- Impact: See the impact of your work on a daily basis, with data and impact available on dashboards you have access to
- Generous compensation: Extremely competitive base salary and equity
- Great perks: Free lunch, flexible work arrangements, and gym reimbursement
Before starting work with us, you will need to undertake a national police history check and referee checks. Also please note that at this time, we cannot support candidates requiring visa sponsorship or re-location. Apologies.