AirCrew by Outliant (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Outliant is looking for a Rust Blockchain Engineer. Grow and learn from other world class engineers on our team! You can choose your own hours, get paid to learn new skills, and lead new projects from the ground up. We develop software for many top companies and startups around the world, as well build our own internal products.
About the Role:
We are in need of a full-time Rust Blockchain Developer who has:
- Experience developing web applications and using blockchain technology
- Experience with development using the Rust language
- Experience developing smart contracts (ideally on a rust based blockchain, solidity also fine)
- Open source contributions in the blockchain space a huge plus
- 5+ years professional experience as a developer
- 3+ years experience in Rust
- Knowledge of a diversity of blockchain projects
- Experience with full-stack web development, AWS and Databases
- Strong understanding of blockchain, cryptography, smart contracts, and distributed applications
We offer flexible rates for the monthly salary, plus full-time benefits!
A candidate should have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. We want a full-time employee that is only working for us and able to commit around 40 hours per week. You are in charge of your own hours!
Who we are:
Outliant is a US-based digital product development and startup consulting company — on a mission to create beautifully rad products!
Perks of working with us:
- Work wherever you choose!
- Very flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Non-working holidays depending on which country you’re in
- 13th month bonus
- Salary and salary increases
- Financial support on online courses
- Fun and casual work environment
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings
- We are a very diverse bunch!