Flatfile (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Flatfile, we’re creating beautiful, human-centric experiences to remove the barriers between people and data. We’re automating every repetitive and painstaking process involved in teaching machines what data is and where it should go.
Flatfile is looking for a strategic Account Executive to become a vital member of our growing Sales team. You will build personal relationships with the people that grow our business. You’ll turn prospects into happy, lifelong customers.
You’ll become a product expert, developing an understanding of the problem space and the solutions we have to offer. You’ll talk to CEOs, engineers, product leaders and more, as they come to Flatfile looking for a solution to their data onboarding problems. You will be a team player who is excited by solving problems and creating meaningful impact.
You will report to: Director of Sales
What you’ll do
- Lead the entire sales process from beginning to end, from prospecting and qualifying leads to passing them off to our Customer Experience team for implementation
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships with prospective customers, speaking with Product Managers, Customer Success leaders, and other technical decision-makers
- Provide customer-facing product demonstrations and partnering with Sales Engineers to provide additional technical insights
- Engage and involve cross-functional teams; communicate with post-sales teams to guarantee a smooth onboarding experience
- Work with Sales and Marketing team to enhance sales processes
- Communicate customer feedback to our Product and Engineering teams
- Maintain accurate sales forecasting; track customer interactions/information and maintain data cleanliness systems in tools such as Salesforce
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years in a quota carrying role for a B2B SaaS solution selling a technical product
- 2+ years in prospecting and negotiating
- A consultative sales approach, and experience selling to and working with technical decision-makers
- Experience managing 20+ opportunities simultaneously throughout a complex sales cycle
- Proficiency with Salesforce for a similar CRM
- Excitement about joining a sales team in its formative stages at a hyper-growth company
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet all of the qualifications listed above, let us know why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Flatfile’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Salary: $100,000 annually
Sales Commission & Equity: this role is eligible to earn commissions and equity options
Reasons you’ll love working here
*Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your dependents
*401k match. 100% matching for up to 3% and a 50% match for the next 2%
*Equity options for all full-time employees
*100% remote work environment
*Unlimited paid time off, with a recommended minimum of 3 weeks
*$10,000 home office makeover with personal access to an interior designer
*$150 per month toward cell phone and wifi
*The best tools to do your work, including a Mac laptop and top-of-the-line hardware.
*24/7 access to a Health Advocate & free annual membership to One Medical
*12 weeks of paid family leave
*And much more!
Flatfile believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company. As such, Flatfile is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people from all walks of life; we do not discriminate based on race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. While we have more work to do to advance diversity and inclusion, we are invested in growth that empowers everyone to succeed.