Smile CDR (201-500 Employees, 556% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
As a Sales Contract, Pricing and Revenue Analyst, you will be supporting the sales growth and sales strategic plans for the US and Canada with cross-functional teams to drive top-line growth and profit maximization across business units. Through fact-based analytics, continuously optimize pricing by customer and channels. Revenue management is a powerful strategic lever that supports Smile CDR in its competitive efforts in the US and Canadian markets. Incorporate Contract Management skills into the administration of sales contracts process and review. Works closely with the sales teams, finance, market intelligence and insights, channel marketing and lines of business solutions to drive sales strategy and pricing recommendations.
- Lead and support decisions and recommendations to drive sales revenue.
- Support marketing and sales goals through pricing strategies grounded in customer and market intelligence and insights.
- Provide insightful and fact-based recommendations integrating a customer-focused approach.
- Create and develop analytical models for pricing, sales, and revenue scenarios where needed.
- Support and interact with the sales, marketing, lines of business and customer success teams to understand customer or channel-specific findings. Evaluate findings & determine updates on pricing, sales and revenue strategy.
- Evaluate competitor pricing strategies and analyze impacts on market focus, sales and growth strategies, developing recommendations to address business impacts.
- Lead recommendations and support decisions on ad-hoc pricing and analysis.
- Coordinate, administer and provide support for contract administration.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for revenue pricing and licensing renewals impact analysis.
- Create analytical models for pricing scenarios.
- Support pricing-related elements of the Annual Operating Plan.
- 5+ years of progressive experience with revenue and pricing analysis in B2B sales, trade marketing, finance, sales contract administration, business intelligence or strategy.
- Demonstrated success in turning analytics and insights into actionable recommendations.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field of studies such as Business Administration, Economics, Finance or another analytical discipline.
- Strong understanding of key drivers in a business case, forecasting, pricing models, and effectively communicating the value to the business.
- Able to effectively problem solve and manage multiple deliverables to meet deadlines and goals in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Creative self-starter with very strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and time-management skills.
- Demonstrate ownership and initiative, showing a sense of urgency and self-direction.
Smile CDR’s core values are that we respect and embrace and celebrate our differences. Our people are the foundation of success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application process.