Weights & Biases (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is the first point of contact for our customers. Our SDRs are creative, passionate, and self-driven team players. Day-to-day responsibilities include creating and executing outbound campaigns, booking discovery calls, working with our Account Executives to find new deals, and tracking various data points that will help optimize our sales efforts. We are looking for an EMEA Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing EMEA GTM team. We are looking for someone who is hungry to learn enterprise software sales and launch their career in sales.
Weights & Biases is a series C company with over $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions to massive enterprise teams including Sandia National Laboratory, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Microsoft, Blue Cross, Lyft, and more.
- Coordinate with the EMEA account team on a variety of focused outreach campaigns.
- Effectively manage inbound lead flow as well as executing outbound prospecting initiative
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Work to have a variety of touches (call, email, social, etc.) on all leads in your assigned territory
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- We’re a diverse team and we’re looking for you to bring your own unique flavour to the SDR role!
- Someone excited by the prospect of working cross-functionally with sales and different growth departments.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Determined personality with a desire to grow and win
- Proficient in using Salesforce and LinkedIn
- 2+ years of work experience in a professional environment
- Previous tech industry experience or experience in sales development, marketing, and/or sales is a plus
- Outbound prospecting experience is a plus
- Knowledge of AI/machine learning concepts and use cases is a plus.
- Proficiency in the German language a plus
- ️ Unlimited vacation time
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and Family Coverage
- Remote first culture with in-office flexibility in San Francisco
- $500 home office budget with new high-powered laptop
- Truly competitive salary and equity
- 12 weeks of Parental leave
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the job description. Team members who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment will flourish here. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, reach out at [email protected]