Raven AI (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Do you want to have an impact on improving manufacturing worldwide?
Then you should consider joining Raven.ai! We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to be the leading force that fuels our growth!
Raven is focused on improving manufacturing worldwide. Our products help manufacturers collect, interpret and take action on the data being generated in their plants and on their assembly lines, ultimately driving these companies to better manage their manufacturing operations, improve productivity, eliminate waste and increase profitability. From medical equipment and therapeutic devices to pharma packaging (COVID-19 Vaccines) to self-driving cars to sustainable tea, our technology affects real items being created in the world today.
About the team:
At Raven, we thrive when our people thrive. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to be the leading force that fuels our growth.
As a Sales Development Representative at Raven, you’ll act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team and most importantly have a direct impact on the growth of Raven!
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospect into designated accounts, industries, or verticals and develop new business leads through emails and phone calls
- Learn about our prospective customer’s needs and get them excited about the Raven platform
- Help ensure our marketing campaigns successfully generate leads by following up with prospective customers who have shown interest in Raven
- Respond to inbound leads in a timely manner
- Qualify sales leads by conducting high level conversations with executives
- Strategize with team members, Account Executives and Sales Leadership to improve our processes and messaging
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects
What we’re looking for:
- Experience prospecting into manufacturing, or having worked in the manufacturing industry, a huge plus
- Sales or customer service experience in a B2B environment preferred, ideally automations equipment
- Strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a fast growing company
- Naturally curious; you love learning and improving yourself
- You’re not afraid to be out of your comfort zone
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to haves:
- HubSpot (CRM) experience is a plus!
Why you’ll love working at Raven:
- You will report directly to the VP of Sales who is passionate about your development and helping you win
- You will have regular one on ones with continuous feedback
- We are a small (but growing!) team – this is your chance to play a key role in building a world-class team and culture
- You’ll get to work remotely and be setup with a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up.
As a small company, Raven values each employee at a personal level. We understand that what you bring to the table goes beyond your formal qualifications and we welcome your unique personality as well as the passions you have both within and outside work.
At Raven, we work on hard problems using exciting technology, and we have a lot of fun doing it. We believe in collaboration and teamwork, and you will find yourself in a supportive environment where everyone is learning from each other and everyone has a voice. We hold regular reviews to ensure we are constantly improving individually, as a team, and as a company.
Top Reasons to Work at Raven:
- Make a difference – Your work will have an impact from day 1.
- Work/Life balance – Flexible hours, Friday afternoon dark mode, get stuff done and still have a full life outside of work.
- Wear many hats – As part of a small company, you’ll have the chance to contribute in many different areas.
- Friday lunches – Sit down with the entire company, including the CEO, for a remote catered lunch every second Friday.
- Tight-knit team – We support each other at work and outside of work.
- Every opinion is valued – Even students can challenge the CEO.
- Growth – Be a key player in a constantly growing company, grow your career along with the company!
- Make manufacturing better – From medical equipment to sustainable tea, help the world be more productive.
- Quarterly bonuses based on company performance with option to receive bonus in stocks.
Individual employees and our culture committee members undertake initiatives to study our workflow, employee wellness, and various dimensions of diversity, equity, and inclusion at Raven. These initiatives create momentum that lead to company-wide engagement and continuous improvement in our workplace culture. Throughout these processes we value diverse perspectives to help us create a place where everyone is treated fairly, regardless of background, experiences, or abilities. We encourage submissions from those who identify as members of underrepresented communities, a concept we leave open for candidates to self-define, as we strive to create a truly inclusive environment.