Aledade (501+ Employees, 154% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Aledade is actively seeking a Sales Development Representative, internally called Outreach Specialist to drive growth and execute primary care provider outreach in the Western United States. Outreach Specialists conduct outbound cold calling, field inbound leads and set meetings with qualified independent/private primary care groups, including multispecialty practices and Community Health Centers (CHCs). Outreach Specialists are results-driven and must have stellar communication, sales, and relationship-building skills. This is a great position for someone looking to grow within healthcare sales/business development and work with a high-performing, mission-driven team.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Heavy focus on outbound calls/emails to a prioritized list of prospects beginning with pre-call planning/prospect research
- Filling the funnel – booking initial meetings/creating opportunities with qualified independent primary care practices via outbound and inbound prospecting
- Manage the research and follow-up on regionally specific Inbound Marketing Leads
- Extensively leveraging Salesforce.com as a CRM software to support prospect research, document learnings, log activities and capture important notes for teammatesReferral management from field partners and existing Aledade practices
- Leveraging defined sales cadences/sequences using sales engagement software (Outreach.io)
- Engaging with prospects to explore needs, introduce Aledade, qualify fit and intent, and arrange schedule meetings with Outreach Coordinators and Directors
- Collaborating with regional Growth team stakeholders to review performance and adjust strategies/tacticsLearning continuously about value-based care, the needs of independent practices, and to Aledade’s business model, capabilities and approach to ACO management
- Contributing feedback and recommendations on best practices in order to improve team results
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health care, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience with a proven track record of success as an ISA, BDR or SDR (inside sales agent, business development representative, sales development representative) in remote/virtual sales to physician practices
- Strong communication skills – especially on the phone and via emails
- Ability to build interpersonal rapport rapidly and overcome common objections
- Good listener with a love for people and relationships, confidence in establishing new connections and building rapport with a long-term view
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com – CRM, familiarity with sales engagement tools like Outreach.io
- Collaborative, supportive and candid with teammates; proactive in asking questions and eager to lend a helping hand
- Sound judgment in managing focus, juggling multiple priorities and knowing when to escalate
- Based in the United States and willing to travel, as needed
- Desire to think beyond their immediate team and contribute to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. In certain limited circumstances, Aledade will accept documented proof of prior infection with COVID-19 in lieu of a booster shot.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.