Very Good Ventures (51-200 Employees, 300% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Very Good Ventures, we believe that building very good software starts with a culture of trust, integrity, and openness – and of course, having a very good time while doing so.
VGV is at an exciting stage of growth. We embrace the fact that our journey is forever a work in progress and believe that diverse experiences and ideas will help us become the very best we can be.
Are you passionate about new technologies and making the world’s software more usable and useful? Join us!
At Very Good Ventures (VGV), we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Build a solid understanding of Very Good Ventures, the products and services we offer, and the industries we serve
- Identify and research potential companies that may be interested in Flutter and related technologies
- Quickly asses prospect companies’ tech stacks to determine if they match our target criteria
- Represent our company’s products and services with appropriate materials based on the profile of the target companies
- Serve as the front line reconnaissance for VGV, identifying trends and suggesting modifications to who we target
- Reach out to potential clients through the early stages of the sales funnel, either preparing prospects to speak with an account executive, or screening their true intention to buy
- Utilize our sales CRM (Pipedrive)to organize and prioritize leads for new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Background in any role that requires evaluating or analyzing non-discrete (qualitative) information
- Ability to research companies actually using Flutter by using deductive reasoning. Determine target individuals, titles and departments for outbound reach
- Familiarity with CRM software such as Pipedrive, Salesforce, or Hubspot.
- Ability to handle sales calls and emails autonomously
- Ability to gather and document relevant information regarding prospective clients in order to relay to stakeholders to help facilitate the Business Development sales process
- Keep data organized using various platforms including Pipedrive, Monday, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, & Notion
- ET or CT Time Zones
- REMOTE first company
- Empowerment to be your best professional self
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) – We promote a culture of mental and physical wellness, and encourage you to take time off
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, HSA, Company Sponsored Short Term & Long Term Disability, Life & AD&D
- Available 401K with up to 4% match
- End of year company refresh break (December 23, 2022- January 1, 2023), in addition to observing company holidays
Join our team and be a part of the future of app development!