Ideon (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The health insurance and benefits industry is undergoing rapid digital transformation. Today, most people choose, enroll, and utilize their benefits not by calling insurance carriers or reviewing paper forms, but by using HR and benefits software. Behind the scenes, Ideon’s APIs make this modern benefits experience possible. We’re powering an entire industry forward, delivering the speed, transparency, and efficiency that today’s consumers expect.
We are looking for a dynamic sales executive to build on our momentum and accelerate growth. This individual will focus on selling our quoting and enrollment and member management solutions to broker quoting platforms, PEOs and GAs. If you are a consultative sales professional excited about enabling an industry wide transition to true digital quote-to-card, we would like to hear from you.
The main duties associated with this role will include designing plans to meet sales targets, developing and cultivating relationships with customers, identify emerging trends that will inform the organization of
For this role, we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S. Ideon is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE. #LI-Remote
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve revenue targets.
- Create and communicate sales goals and ensure that leadership is informed on the progress toward those goals.
- Consult with prospects on use cases enabled by our API solutions.
- Build and maintain long-lasting strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs relative to the Vericred solutions.
- Close sales with startups and well established InsurTech, BenTech and HRTech companies.
We’d love to talk if you:
- Have 5+ years proven success in consultative business development role.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have prior experience in the health insurance and employee benefits ecosystem as a carrier, broker, consultant or InsurTech innovator.
- Have passion for creating a new market category and the hard work required to do so.
What we do:
Ideon is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless consumer experiences at every stage of the member journey. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure, the ‘pipes,’ that allows InsurTech platforms and health insurance and benefits carriers to exchange data accurately, efficiently, securely, and at scale—improving the way benefits are quoted, sold, enrolled, managed, and utilized. Our APIs transmit billions of data points, powering an amazing benefits experience for all. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are insurance geeks, systems gurus, data wonks, sales & marketing execs, product leads, finance whizzes, and admin pros—all determined to bring efficiency, transparency, and connectivity to the health insurance and benefits industry.
Our benefits include:
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.
Ideon requires COVID-19 vaccination for anyone onsite at an Ideon space (full-time or otherwise). Per policy, the company will make every effort to find reasonable accommodations or exemptions for medical and religious reasons.