PagerDuty (501+ Employees, 45% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
Are you a problem solver? Do you enjoy working through solutions with a variety of stakeholders in a collaborative manner? Do you take pride in arriving at, documenting, and communicating solutions? Then this is the right opportunity for you.
You are an extraordinary partner – with all of sales and services, marketing, and our back office teams. You are committed to exceptional customer service. You build strong, significant, and compassionate relationships with internal and external partners, no matter their level.
You are an excellent and compelling communicator. You can break down complex concepts and explain them clearly to all levels of sales and services. You have experience selling or supporting sales in the SaaS world and can bring value to sales teams.
You are excellent at multitasking, are self driven, and can work both independently and with a cross functional team. You have project management skills and sales (or sales operations) experience. You come up to speed quickly, love to learn, have a strong working style and impeccable attention to detail.
How You Impact Our Vision
As a Sales Enablement Program Manager, you will be a key part of our Sales Enablement team, and thus key to the continued scaling of PagerDuty. You will:
- Have primary responsibility for developing and executing the enablement strategy for all aspects of the sales cycle from negotiation to booking
- Work with cross-functional teams, especially Sales Operations, Finance, Legal, and Business Applications to develop and deliver content for employee onboarding and continuous education programs using the most effective format and delivery vehicle (e.g. eLearning, in person training, virtual live training, etc)
- Create sales-relevant enablement content and resources ranging including one-pagers, presentations, videos, e-learning (MindTickle), etc
- Manage process changes, new processes and tool launches with cross-functional teams, to help ensure training and documentation is clear, complete, and easy to find for sales reps to utilize
- Organize content in our content management system (Seismic), monitor and report on usage and effectiveness of that content
- Deliver live training, exercises, and presentations both virtually and in- person
- Communicate and implement enablement expertise and best practices (clear learning objectives, content review cycles, testing/pilots to project timelines
- Monitor and report on Sales Enablement effectiveness for ramping and ramped employees
- 2+ years experience with Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, or Contracts.
- 2+ years experience with Sales Enablement
- Selling experience required
- This role will support global sales teams, primarily in NA and APJ
- Experience with Salesforce, including navigating sales stages, building quotes, sending order forms, building reports
- Experience with forecasting systems and activity tracking tools
- Experience with adult learning, training, design thinking and/or instructional design
- Experience operating and administering learning systems, such as MindTickle
- Experience operating and administering content systems, such as Seismic
- Able to manage complex projects with cross-functional teams. Some project management training a plus
- Passionate about continuous improvement, growth mindset, and lifelong learning
- Ability to become expert in the PagerDuty sales process & methodologies as well as internal PagerDuty selling tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working and managing multiple stakeholders on projects and helping find alignment and consensus
- Strong presentation skills, able to deliver a variety of in-person training courses
- Able to work independently & problem solve
- Critical thinking and attention to detail, able to identify gaps in processes and rollout plans and solve for them effectively.
- Knowledge of sales processes, methodologies, and value/solution selling best practices
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Up to 25% travel, primarily in North America (SF, Atlanta, Toronto)
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave – up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time – 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days – scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty – a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty verifies work authorization in accordance with the requirements of your local jurisdiction.