Chargify (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Chargify is seeking a Sales Engineer to work with our Sales Team to present demos, help with technical discovery, and provide technical assistance to potential customers during the Sales Process.
This role is exciting, challenging, and a great opportunity for personal growth in the tech space. Your day-to-day will primarily consist of technical discovery calls, demoing the Chargify product with potential customers (via Zoom), and assisting the Sales Team in closing new business. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for our product and who will find ways to help our potential customers and merchants succeed.
- Assisting the Sales Team by presenting Chargify demos to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Helping the Sales Team close new business, by being an expert on the Chargify product, and answering technical questions on demos and by email
- Gathering technical requirements and build lightweight tailored demos for potential customers
- Working with our Solutions Engineers to build more detailed, technical proof of concepts for large potential clients
- 1-2 years experience in technical support or technical sales
- If you do not yet have 1-2 years work experience, a technical background from a completed coding boot camp is a great alternative
- Conversant in technical workflows, especially ones relating to the subscription/payment industry
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products to non-technical audiences
- Working knowledge of APIs
- Easily adapt to new software applications
- Ability to provide clear and concise instruction
- Highly self-motivated, team player, & passionate for learning
- Solid understanding of the SaaS Sales Cycle
- Health & dental insurance plan
- Open PTO – we like to keep this simple…making time for life is important!
- “Bike to Work” Scheme
- IT equipment – MacBook, desktop monitor, etc
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial learning environment with a proven playbook
- The opportunity to work with innovative and progressive technology
- Onsite / Hybrid or Remote work option
About SaaSOptics & Chargify
SaaSOptics & Chargify have joined forces to offer the most comprehensive, best-in-class billing and financial management solution on the market. Together, we support B2B SaaS businesses from customer acquisition to revenue recognition, empowering them with tools they need to go-to-market with any pricing, billing or customer model they need to lead their industry.
Together, with a recent investment from Battery Ventures totaling over $150M, Chargify and SaaSOptics are well positioned to disrupt the billing and subscription space, leading the industry into the future. SaaSOptics and Chargify, together are trusted by more than 2,000 customers and manage more than $10 billion in customer annual recurring revenue.
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position*