Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! We are now looking for Sales Manager to lead and inspire a established team of Account Executives.
- US-Remote – CST Or EST timezones reporting to VP of Sales
- Develop and build out a talented Account Executive team in compliment to our global roadmap.
- Be a hands on manager -coach, responsible for shaping processes and tools from scratch
About the role
- Lead a growing team of established Account Executives focused on acquiring new logos primarily with mid market sized companies.
- Partner with internal departments to develop the team’s business plans, insights, process improvement and go-to-market strategy.
- Manage price negotiations and bring the discussion back to Hofy value propositions
- Create a structure deal qualifications process that will complement Hofy
- Develop and help steer strategic initiatives and ensure that they are delivered and communicated effectively to the team.
- Lead and manage projects within and across the sales team
- Help define and implement the new global sales organisation, taking active ownership of parts of it.
- Drive operational improvements for the team, including optimising resource allocation, measuring progress against goals and facilitating management discussions and decisions.
- Sit on the Revenue Leadership team to drive the overall strategy of the revenue business.
- 7+ years sales experience with at least 3+ years in a people management role.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast changing environment where you hold the keys to organising things around you
- Bring a coaching mindset to managing your people so they feel heard and supported
- Experience in Technology/SaaS Sales or equivalent management experience in a complimentary company offering a value add offering.
- Adept at managing and shortening sales cycles maintaining a focus on keeping the deals on track.
- Demonstrate strong experience in operational cadence, forecasting, mentoring and performance management.
- Data driven approach to sales forecasting, reporting and decision making.
- Strong commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex business environment.
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work – and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy – to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).