Printfection (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Recently acquired by Custom Ink, Printfection is a swag management platform that makes it easy for marketing managers to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $20 billion dollar promo products industry.
We are a fully remote company. All of our processes, management and culture is focused around trusting our team to do great work wherever they’re located. We’re a fun, mature startup and we are growing our team, fast!
As part of our small (and fast-growing!) team, you will report directly to the Head of Sales. You will be responsible for building and leading one our Sales Department comprised of Sales Development Reps and Account Executives. You will strategically coach our team and work hands-on with Account Executives to get the job done. You will also be a major driver of performance, coaching, and internal mobility for your team.
You are an ambitious and motivated sales professional looking for the next step forward on your career path. You thrive in a diverse, fast-moving, dynamic environment and enjoy the autonomy and impact you will get to make at a start-up company. You are laser-focused on personal results and success but are inspired by being in a mission-driven team environment with people who want to win together.
Who will succeed in this job
- A leader – you care about the professional success of your team
- A competitor – you love the win, and will empower others to win together
- A driver – you work with purpose and are not afraid to be hands-on to close big deals
- A collaborator – you know that working cross-functionally is the best way to come to successful solutions
- A strategist – you set a clear vision and push our sales team to hit bold revenue goals
- A data-driven problem solver – you use data to identify areas for improvement and act accordingly
- Effectively help your team of quota-carrying salespeople, to manage a full sales cycle, build and manage a pipeline, and deliver accurate forecasting
- Provide support for escalations and participate directly in complex sales situations and negotiations
- Recruit, hire, motivate, coach, and provide training to increase productivity and skillsets of SDRs and AEs
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Work side by side with the customer success team members to ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience as an individual contributor
- 2+ Years Managing a Sales Team
- Demonstrable track record of above-target performance for the team, especially in a startup environment
- Bring enablement/mentoring process
- Forecasting consistency
- Experience with coaching, training, mentoring, 1:1 pipeline management, and opportunity involvement
- Understand and use a specific sales methodology
- Deep prospecting experience and scaling processes and team size
- Experience managing team through Salesforce
- Self-driven: you own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea – millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $30bn industry from the ground-up
- This is a remote opportunity with periodic travel to Denver, Co for team events
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment focused on success and growth both for Printfection and team members
- Extremely competitive salary plus incentives, bonuses, and options
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, home office equipment and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- Flexible and open vacation policy and paid holidays
Diversity & Inclusion
Bring your authentic self to work! Our core values are We Care, We Learn and We Act which go hand in hand with Printfection being committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any legally protected status.