Sary is a B2B marketplace connecting small businesses with wholesalers and lenders to procure supply efficiently.
At Sary, we are reinventing wholesale by providing the best shopping experience from wholesale markets. We help businesses manage their purchases efficiently through operational and technical innovations. Using our platforms, thousands of businesses have access to wholesale listing from hundreds of suppliers at convenient cost and service.
As Sales Manager – Micro, your role is to:
Job description :
- Manage a specified region and lead the team in accordance with sales plans to achieve/exceed objectives in terms of execution, gross and net revenues.
- Achieve and exceed sales volume targets by implementing company plans and recommending initiatives for business improvement.
- Work on volume forecasting for micro businesses channel, and organize, control, and motivate team to achieve sales targets within the agreed profit margins.
- Select, train, develop and follow-up sales personnel to meet the current and long term needs of Sary.
- Monitor changes in the market situation and legislative requirements and recommend or implement action to meet circumstances as required.
- Perform periodical market visits and represent the company at senior levels within the customer base to achieve sales targets.
- Improve efficiency and drive for continuous improvement within the Field Sales Force.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership capability by building a winning mind-set and strong capability across Field Sales Force by coaching the team to deliver business & people objectives.
- Report competitive activities to the management as and when it happens.
- Manage consistent operational growth accounts through given KPI’s.
- New accounts
- Active accounts
- Sales volume
- profit margin
- Attend to customer complaints and insure smooth and prompt delivery to all customers.
- Provide coaching, feedback, and one-to-one sessions to direct subordinates.
- 3-5 years of sales field experience in FMCG
- Very Good English and Arabic language skills
- No travel restrictions
- Strong computer skills (Word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook crucial)
- Results driven (results based on specific efficiency and productivity KPIs within predefined time frames)
- Customer focus (Service to sales concept)
- Thinking skills (Trend, data, events analysis to draw sound conclusions)
- Leading and motivating others (Creating enthusiasm, inspire positive attitude, desire to succeed)
- Developing and supporting the team (Actively improves others’ skills, cooperate effectively, diplomatic conflict handler)
- Persuasive communication (Clear, fluent concise communication, gaining agreement and commitment)
- Integrity (Mutual trust, consistent with company ethics and values)